luigimaster24 is offline New Member

Balls shrunk after 8 week Sustanon 250

Hey bros. I need to know if anyone has had the same or similar problem and if there is any advice or suggestions that you might help me out with.

I am 26 years old at the present time. Male, 5'11 220

In 2007 I did an 8 week cycle with Sustanon 250 (organon) @ 500 mg/week. Had great gains. Unfortunately my job transferred me overseas for work and I was not able to do any PCT(post cycle therapy ) I got very very bad acne on my chest and back and my balls shrunk pretty bad too. As time passed the acne went away by itself as I started taking (Tetracycline) however my balls stayed small. I am guessing my test levels still aren't back to normal and are low, for I notice I gain weight more easily. I got back to the U.S early 2010 and my balls got a little better in size but definitely at least 40% smaller than they were back in 07 before I started the Sustanon cycle. I know this is very irresponsible behavior and I messed up by not having my PCT on hand (although I couldn't have taken it with me anyway.) But please anybody with experience in this aspect , I would like to know how to get my balls back to their regular size.

Any and all help is truly appreciated.

Best wishes to all and Happy New Year!!

Posted in wrong category. Admin please move!!!

Balls Shrunk after 8 week Sustanon 250

Hey bros. I need to know if anyone has had the same or similar problem and if there is any advice or suggestions that you might help me out with.

I am 26 years old at the present time. Male, 5'11 220

In 2007 I did an 8 week cycle with Sustanon 250 (organon) @ 500 mg/week. Had great gains. Unfortunately my job transferred me overseas for work and I was not able to do any PCT(post cycle therapy ) whatsoever. I got very very bad acne on my chest and back about two months after cycle and my balls shrunk pretty bad too. Bad acne lasted for about 3 months and started to go away as I began taking (Tetracycline) however my balls stayed small up to this date. I am guessing my test levels still aren't back to normal and are low, for I notice I gain weight more easily. I got back to the U.S early 2010 and my balls got a little better in size but definitely at least 40% smaller than they were back in 07 before I started the Sustanon cycle. I have no issues with sex drive (libido) I get regular erections as before cycle in 07. I guess the only problem is the size , they really feel small and I think I gain weight twice as quick than before. I know this is very irresponsible behavior and I messed up by not having my PCT on hand (although I couldn't have taken it with me anyway.) But please anybody with experience in this aspect , I would like to know how to get my balls back to their regular size.

Any and all help is truly appreciated.

Best wishes to all and Happy New Year!!
    Last edited by luigimaster24; 12-31-2010 at 05:20 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    A combo of a SERUM (maybe clomid) and HCG will increase the size, will it stay, i dont know

Im not going to give you any advise because id be talking out of my ass

The best guy for this is Swifto, he will defo have an answer for you, just sit tight

Thanks for the input base! I am just worried that I have waited too long to take action into getting my testes back to regular size and keeping them . Cycle was finished December 2007.

werms is offline Associate Member
    I would start from a solid base get some blood work done.

Metabolic,lipid,hormonal

Thread Information