Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    meat&2veg is offline Associate Member

Any alternatives anyone could suggest

Hi guys just wondering if you have any suggestions for a good AI to run throught my cycle NOT during PCT as I have that sorted with Clomid & Nolva...I wanted to run Arimidex (anastrozole) from day 1 to play it safe but I live in Thailand and this stuff is hard to find and when I have foun it, its been very, very expensive.
    So if you could give me some names of other good AI's that would be a great help to me, then I can go and see what I can buy over here...

Many thanks!

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    Adex is good, but I prefer to use exemestane, a little stronger than adex imo.

Quote Originally Posted by teddykgb29 View Post
    Adex is good, but I prefer to use exemestane, a little stronger than adex imo.
    Yeah I read that Exemestane is good...Would it be safe to say I would take 12.5mg ED from day 1 of my cycle and stop last day of 12 week cycle (the day of my last pin)...Wait then do my PCT of Clomid and Nolva?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been using the letrozole from AAR banner at the top . Works out to a few dollars/week .

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I have been using the letrozole from AAR banner at the top . Works out to a few dollars/week .
    Yeah thanks for that...The problem I have is that I live in Thailand and I just would not trust or even bother ordering anything in from overseas cos 99.9% chance I would never see it! I just want to get it over the counter here in a pharmacy. I have like I say found Arimidex but its really expensive...I have also found a generic that has anastrozole in that is cheaper, would you say that is good enough?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    Yeah thanks for that...The problem I have is that I live in Thailand and I just would not trust or even bother ordering anything in from overseas cos 99.9% chance I would never see it! I just want to get it over the counter here in a pharmacy. I have like I say found Arimidex but its really expensive...I have also found a generic that has anastrozole in that is cheaper, would you say that is good enough?
    I don't know what the generic manufacturers are like in Thailand, but I guess they're probably as decent as in America. If you can get it cheaper, go with that.

Thread Information