L3ftY is offline New Member

Gyno emergency help!

i'm posting this for a friend who just finished up a cycle and is having some MAJOR issues with gyno...this is his first cycle, he's 21, pretty low bf (11-13ish prob)::

Hello everyone, I need some advice so hopefully someone will be able to help.

I am dealing with horrible gyno issues after running a deca test cyle.
    The cycle went like this
    week 1-6 deca @ 225mg
    week 1-8 test enth @375mg
    (total of 600mg of AAS per week)

I know this is a short cycle, but for some reason i dealt with puffy, sore nipples throughout, and used arimidex on cycle which kept it at bay.

Coming off the cycle I began my pct with nolva at the normal dosages, but my buddie and I still felt serious aggravation around the nipples so we decided to run letro.

1 week into pct I began the letro dosage while decreasing my nolva to 20 mg ed. I worked the letro quickly up to between 1.5 and 2mg ed and it felt like it was working and the nipples were looking a lot better.
    However, upon seeing the results I began decreasing my letro dosage and by the time I got to .5 everyday I got a huge gyno flare up.

Not only did the puffiness and soreness come back but I have developed masses directly underneath my chest muscles that are constantly sore and noticeable as well as feeling aggravated around the nipples still. So consequently I increased my letro again and stopped taking nolva(I think it might be making it worse). This time the letro is not doing so well, and I am running out so I need to reduce and try something else.

Does anyone think that trying a progesterone reducer like prami at the same time as shocking my system with something such as clomid might help as I'm coming off the letro???

Thanks for everything
    Last edited by L3ftY; 01-26-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Considering is offline Junior Member
    Shocked you got gyno at such low doses. I personally find it hard to believe 375 mgs of Deca caused prog sides.

that's what i said! i'm the one who suggested the cycle's low doses and shortness (it being his first and him not being a very big guy, maybe starting out around 160 lb) any other ideas on what it could be from or solutions? it's definitely a real issue...HELP

Bump

layeazy is offline Banned
    Thats funny i think you could just be overreacting. Can we see any pics? to help diagnose.

Maybe try clomid thats good at balancing out your hormones or Torem is great also.

Thread Information