altezza is offline New Member

Question Formadrol Extreme & ATD for SUS 250 PCT?

Hey just want to know if formadrol by LG Sciences could be used for pct after sus.
    2 weeks into a 10-12week cycle @ 500mg E3.5D
    Im in australia, so its basically impossible to get clomid or nolvadex ..

I could possibly get formadrol but also I can definately get ALR INDUSTRIES RESTORE that contains ATD, it was recently banned in aus but I know a supp store that will still sell me it.

Any other suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    use a serm .....
    Quote Originally Posted by altezza View Post
    Hey just want to know if formadrol by LG Sciences could be used for pct after sus.
    2 weeks into a 10-12week cycle @ 500mg E3.5D
    Im in australia, so its basically impossible to get clomid or nolvadex ..

I could possibly get formadrol but also I can definately get ALR INDUSTRIES RESTORE that contains ATD, it was recently banned in aus but I know a supp store that will still sell me it.

Any other suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated!

cro
    Blog Entries
    is that a form of formastanzol? because ive heard good things but its still new.

not sure, but reason I asked about the ALR product is because I can get it.. along with novadex xt.. i dont think I have any access to serms due to how tight australia's customs are

Little76 is offline Associate Member
    You should really have everything you need for a proper and safe cycle before you start mate.
    Where in aus are you?

cro
    Blog Entries
    they recomend those over the counter like gaspari novadex for pro hormones,not sure if there strong enough to bring you back off aas.i would not risk it...i ve used alot of cycle support and stuff like that while using h-drol and it works fine but that isnot aas.
    not sure, but reason I asked about the ALR product is because I can get it.. along with novadex xt.. i dont think I have any access to serms due to how tight australia's customs are
    Last edited by cro; 01-30-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Im in melbourne. We've got quite a few friends that have been doing bodybuilding for years now but they always do lose does cycles's (250-500mg +/-) they've nevery bothered doing proper pct and ended up with good results.. it was them that told us not to really worry bout it too much only from their experience. I, however, like to do things properly
    Ive been recommended to get Methyl 1-D PSARM, which I can have by tomorrow (locally) and Im also having a crack at gettin formadrol which does have serms, and Chrysin Surge 500mg Aromatase Inhibitor, as well as IFORCE REVERSITOL which I just came across local.

What's the reason exactly for not just following the usual protocol?
    Is it just that you can't get the proper pct? Or are you just wanting to try something new?

Im having trouble finding the proper pct because usually to get the best stuff, its all about 'who' you know here is Aus. Thats why im trying to reasearch and get as much advise on what I can get, without getting customs letters and lost goods. Its our first cycle too if I didnt mention.. and we'd be looking at starting pct end of march/start of april.. so the way I see it, Ive got 8-10 weeks to find something!
    Thanks!

but hey, least im not leaving it to the last week like most the other half wits askin the same question!

I can tell you now, its not impossible to get the right PCT products as well as HCG and what not here in aus.

Have you started your cycle yet?

If not, IMHO just wait untill you have everything you need.

yes we're 4 shots in so far, and the delayed esters seem 2 be taking effect nicely so far! The previous pct supps ive listed previously were suggested by a few bb guys that also run a couple supplement shops, so they're readily available now!↲stickyman, can i ask if you can help me out with some products? Seems you do possibly know people or places in aus that can provide me with what i need?↲thankyou
    Last edited by altezza; 02-01-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyman View Post
    I can tell you now, its not impossible to get the right PCT products as well as HCG and what not here in aus.

Have you started your cycle yet?

If not, IMHO just wait untill you have everything you need.
    yes we're 4 shots in so far, and the delayed esters seem 2 be taking effect nicely so far!↲so if u say its impossible 2 get the right pct in oz, then why wud u suggest for us to wait 2 get? The previous pct supps ive listed previously were suggested by a few bb guys that also run a couple supplement shops, so they're readily available now!↲stickyman, can i ask if you can help me out with some products? Seems you do possibly know people or places in aus that can provide me with what i need?↲thankyou
    I said its not impossible.
    Any person working in a supp store wants to make money, so of course they are going to tell you that their gear is just as good and will work.

You can not ask people for sources, sorry man. Youve only just joined to, which can be suspect in itself, e.g you could be a cop for all we know...

Where in aus are you?

Sorry dude, I misread your post, no im not a cop or affiliated with any law enforcement (that rules out entrapment ) but I can see where your comming from..
    Im in melbourne, u?
    Last edited by altezza; 02-01-2011 at 05:37 AM.

Well I just heard back from a contact who can get me the following supps mostly ph i guess.. nothing for my pct tho)

Galaxy Supplements

Emass
    Estrength
    Shred X (eca stack)
    Supernova H4
    Aftermath pct with the original ATD formula
    Emonster
    Supernova S2

(Chaotic Labz)

Malice (super strong eca stack)
    Chaotic Rage

Black Label Products

BMF which has 10mg stana and 50mg tren per cap (90 caps)

4-Andro caps
    NUTRITIONAL FACTS:
    120 Capsules
    2 Month Supply

AMOUNT PER CAPSULE:
    200mg Pure Pharmaceutical Grade 4-Androstenediol
    Last edited by altezza; 02-22-2011 at 08:29 PM.

I'm from qld
    There is alot to read and learn on this site, so stick around and somebody may be able help you out.

url deleted
    Last edited by altezza; 02-22-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information