Whats up all Been reading this forum/site for a while. Its been very informative. I've been using Juice on and off for a few years. The person who introduced me never really emphasized the importance of pct. I bulk up and loose my motivation and gains from lack of pct. I am in Thailand right now and have access to pretty much everything. I am going to list what I am on now, and then list what I plan bringing home. I would like some advice on how to make the most with what I've got. Please, constructive critisism only.

I am on week six of a 400 mg of Test Prop a week and 50 mg of proviron a day.
I know that its pretty low, I'm not rich, and I want to take home as much as possible.

I plan on going home with 10-15 amps of Cyp, 1 bottle of Deca , and 500 10 mg tabs of Dbol .

I was planning on ending my Test+Proviron cycle as I leave thailand, and then using the dbol as a bridge until I begin the next Deca/Cyp/ and Possibly HGH cycle a couple of months from now.

I have researched the best methods, and I appologize for my ignorance in advance. I guess I would just like some personal opinions for my personal cycle.

I was planning on taking Nolvadex and bringing some home. I have 2 weeks left on the Propionate +Priviron. Is the Nolvadex neccessary with the Proviron? And when should I begin/end it. At what mg per day?

Would the dbol be a good idea between cycles? Is there pct for dbol before I start the next cycle? Or can I go straight from a month of dbol to the test and deca?

Thank you for your patience with me and any additional advice is always appreciated. Thanks all

Oh... I am 25 yrs old, 6'4" 190 lbs. Don't know my body fat but I know it aint alot. I'm a skinny Mo fo.