Thread: Opinions Please

Flacco is offline Member

Opinions Please

Whats up all Been reading this forum/site for a while. Its been very informative. I've been using Juice on and off for a few years. The person who introduced me never really emphasized the importance of pct. I bulk up and loose my motivation and gains from lack of pct. I am in Thailand right now and have access to pretty much everything. I am going to list what I am on now, and then list what I plan bringing home. I would like some advice on how to make the most with what I've got. Please, constructive critisism only.

I am on week six of a 400 mg of Test Prop a week and 50 mg of proviron a day.
    I know that its pretty low, I'm not rich, and I want to take home as much as possible.

I plan on going home with 10-15 amps of Cyp, 1 bottle of Deca , and 500 10 mg tabs of Dbol .

I was planning on ending my Test+Proviron cycle as I leave thailand, and then using the dbol as a bridge until I begin the next Deca/Cyp/ and Possibly HGH cycle a couple of months from now.

I have researched the best methods, and I appologize for my ignorance in advance. I guess I would just like some personal opinions for my personal cycle.

I was planning on taking Nolvadex and bringing some home. I have 2 weeks left on the Propionate +Priviron. Is the Nolvadex neccessary with the Proviron? And when should I begin/end it. At what mg per day?

Would the dbol be a good idea between cycles? Is there pct for dbol before I start the next cycle? Or can I go straight from a month of dbol to the test and deca?

Thank you for your patience with me and any additional advice is always appreciated. Thanks all

Oh... I am 25 yrs old, 6'4" 190 lbs. Don't know my body fat but I know it aint alot. I'm a skinny Mo fo.

Flacco is offline Member

Did I do something wrong

Was there something wrong with my post? Should I have organized it differently? I've gotten a few views with no replies. Surely someone must have some advice for me. Ok... I'll even take unconstructive criticism Thank you

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok wait your doing 400mgs of prop a week? As in one shot? What is your purpose in taking the 50mgs of proviron ?????

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    ok wait your doing 400mgs of prop a week? As in one shot? What is your purpose in taking the 50mgs of proviron?????
    No... I was just doing 100 mg of prop every other day. Had a few extra amps so I was adding 25 mg to each shot. I usually run 6-800 mg of test, but I just really wanted a lil extra boost to keep me motivated in the gym. I read that proviron gives your a "harder" less bloated look than from the test alone, and I've also read they sort of "increase eachothers efficiency" when taken together. I'm guessing the 50 mg a day of proviron is probablly to much for such a low dose of test. Is that correct?

I recently switched to Cyp which I'll be using for the next 10 days until I leave to go back to the states. Upped it to 250 mg of cypionax every 3 days. Is the proviron necessarry? Will I need nolvadex to come off the cyp and proviron? Or should I just keep running the proviron after I discontinue the Cypionate ?

Just bought some dbol today to bring home with me. Would it be useful to use the dbol with the cyp+prov for the next 10 days? Or would the anti water retaining properties of the prov cancel out any noticable effects of the dbol?

As I said in the first post... I'm bringing home 15-20 amps of deca 250 ml, 450-500 10 mg dbol, 15 amps of some sort of test 250ml, and a box or two of nolvadex....
    Would it be a good idea to start the Nolvadex when I return to the states... and simultaniously use the dbol as a bridge for 6 weeks before I start the Deca/Test/and mabe hgh cycle? Is there pct for dbol? or can I go straight from the dbol to the next cycle?

Thanks for getting back to me

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    don't bridge with dbol .. use it to kick start your next cycle.. you eed to come off the juice and take a proper PCT so your natural levels can rebound and you do not permenantly shut yourself down.. at your height and weight i would assume that you need to look into the diet section.. you should be at least 210 or larger if you have done steroids before.. i bet your diet is not where it needs to be.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok I am going to tell you first off your use of compounds and whatever is around is not the way to properly administer a cycle of anything. It seems like you are flying from the seat of your pants and your weight for using aas is a telltale sign you are not benefiting from the use at all.

What is the purpose of 15-20 amps of deca ? If deca doesnt even kick in until a month? What kind of a cycle are you going to do with 15 amps of some test?

You need to come up with a strategy beforehand and proviron is not going to be enough for pct.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    don't bridge with dbol.. use it to kick start your next cycle.. you eed to come off the juice and take a proper PCT so your natural levels can rebound and you do not permenantly shut yourself down.. at your height and weight i would assume that you need to look into the diet section.. you should be at least 210 or larger if you have done steroids before.. i bet your diet is not where it needs to be.
    I'll scratch using the dbol as a bridge. Like I said... I have never done pct before and ALWAYS loose all my gains as quickly as I gained them. My metabolism is very fast. Even at my height, when eating well, and not juicing... 180 lbs seems to be my natural weight. On cycle... I've gotten up to 205 using weight gainers and consuming 4000 calories + a day. I'll research proper diet on and often cycle before I post any new ingorant threads Thanks man

Flacco is offline Member
    Somehow I reposted my last 3 times. sorry
    Last edited by Flacco; 02-03-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Flacco is offline Member

Thread Information