lethalinjection is offline New Member

Extended post cycle questions

Hey guys,
    I'm in the process of redoing a PCT after a 10 week cycle of tren and sust I did several months ago. Right now I've been taking 25 mg of clomid daily at night but I'm not positive it is strong enough. I figured I could go through it for 40 days and see how my body responds.
    The reason I'm posting for advice is because I want to know if I should up the dosage to 50 mgs a day for 30 days or if I need to take like two hundred mgs for a couple days then taper off to 50 mgs to 25 etc. Any advice or past experience would be greatly appreciated. Possibly add in nolva, arimidex or HCG ?
    I'd like to mention that I don't feel too bad but I'm not 100%. I don't wake up with wood about every other day and it's not 100% firm.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Have you had any blood work done?

I have but it was so long ago I'm not sure it's worth anything, anyways here it is

Total Test 635
    FSH 1.6 1.6-8.0
    LH 5.1 1.5-9.3
    Free Testosterone percentage 1.87 1.5 to 2.2
    118.7 Free test 35.0 to 155

And when would be a good time to get my BW done, like a couple weeks after the post cycle?

And I took Tren and Sust for 10 weeks and then took clomid for 4 weeks 50 mg. However, that wasn't enough because I had ED. Now the ED comes and goes but I want to get rid of it completely and I thought a PCT would help.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

O and what hormones should I get done when I do my BW?

Thread Information