Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rcks is offline Junior Member
    Nothing will stop the HPTA from shutting down. You honestly think injectingexcessive test will keep the HPTA from shutting down?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcks View Post
    Nothing will stop the HPTA from shutting down. You honestly think injectingexcessive test will keep the HPTA from shutting down?
    I think you're confused.

No one is arguing that.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah mate your getting confused here...

If i was to run a cycle which included Hcg , tren and dbol my hpta will become fully suppressed, end of argument...

If i was to run a cycle which included, test, tren and dbol then my hpta would become fully suppressed, end of argument.....

I would never add test in the hope that it would stop my hpta from shutting down, thats not the reason i add it, i do so for such things as well being and libido...

You are correct, "Nothing will stop the HPTA from shutting down", so if this is going to happen anyway why not add test???
    m
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah mate your getting confused here...

If i was to run a cycle which included Hcg , tren and dbol my hpta will become fully suppressed, end of argument...

If i was to run a cycle which included, test, tren and dbol then my hpta would become fully suppressed, end of argument.....

I would never add test in the hope that it would stop my hpta from shutting down, thats not the reason i add it, i do so for such things as well being and libido...

You are correct, "Nothing will stop the HPTA from shutting down", so if this is going to happen anyway why not add test???
    m
    It will make it more difficult to maintain muscle mass post cycle. Simple. That's my point. I'm not arguing it isn't going to benefit you during the cycle, but after the cycle is over, you will see more loss in muscle rather than if you simply maintained a steady and normal level of test with HCG injections.

That's all I'm saying.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It will make it more difficult to maintain muscle mass post cycle. Simple. That's my point. I'm not arguing it isn't going to benefit you during the cycle, but after the cycle is over, you will see more loss in muscle rather than if you simply maintained a steady and normal level of test with HCG injections.

That's all I'm saying.
    Are you aware that HCG can have a suppressive effect itself by increasing androgen, estrogen and progesterone levels. Not to mention, the body may lower or stop endogenous LH as your using something that mimics it, which is what the body does for most hormone's or ganadotropins. An example being a GnRH agonist, such as Triptorelin used, will cause cessation of endogenous GnRH.

You quite clearly dont know what your doing or talking about.

Tell me... What do you think happens to natural (as you still dont know what endogenous means) testosterone levels if one were to use HCG + Deca or Tren for 6 weeks?

Ok buddy. Keep telling these kids to do cycles without hcg and deal with them later complaining they can't maintain an erection.

Ok buddy. Keep telling these kids to do cycles without hcg and deal with them later complaining they can't maintain an erection.
    You have to be one of the stupidest members I have ever encountered in around 7 years on these boards.

What the f*ck are you on about?

I have a 12 page thread on USING HCG ON CYCLE!

Thats pretty much also a Q&A. Here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rtant+is+it%3F

So where did I state, "Dont do HCG on cycle?"

Again, you have no idea what your talking about, not a clue.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You have to be one of the stupidest members I have ever encountered in around 7 years on these boards.

What the f*ck are you on about?

I have a 12 page thread on USING HCG ON CYCLE!

Thats pretty much also a Q&A. Here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rtant+is+it%3F

So where did I state, "Dont do HCG on cycle?"

Again, you have no idea what your talking about, not a clue.
    Agreed^^

He doesnt understand what he reads or what he says, if the complaints are anything to go by he is top of the pile for bad advice.

He didnt know what endogenous testosterone meant so its pointless in even trying anymore, he just wont read and understand what is being said. lol

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Ha! This is one funny post. I know it's old, but worth a comment. It's now helped me understand a lot more. Also points to good info by Swifto on HCG .

I have certainly benefited by reading this. Thank you Swifto and others who persisted. Your banging your head against a brick wall has had a positive result in this circumstance!

A

Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    Ha! This is one funny post. I know it's old, but worth a comment. It's now helped me understand a lot more. Also points to good info by Swifto on HCG .

I have certainly benefited by reading this. Thank you Swifto and others who persisted. Your banging your head against a brick wall has had a positive result in this circumstance!

A
    Good, all is not wasted.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Agreed^^

He doesnt understand what he reads or what he says, if the complaints are anything to go by he is top of the pile for bad advice.

He didnt know what endogenous testosterone meant so its pointless in even trying anymore, he just wont read and understand what is being said. lol
    Can I pick them or can I pick them? LOL At least you guys know I dont blow smoke and only call them out where I see a real problem. Thanks again guys for keeping this place and the people here inline with honest and accurate information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information