I will be comin off shorty from this cycle
    11 weeks
    Test-E 500 mg/week w 1-11
    D-bol 30/40 mg/day w 1-5
    Proviron 50/75 mg w 5-11

now I want to run a traditional clomid-nolva like:
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    nolva: 20/20/20/20/20

question 1) should i add a week more for clomid?
    question 2) dosage seems fair to me: am i a little on the low side?

I haven't noticed any severe testicle shrinkage, so i haven't run any HCG and don't plan to do it now as i'm approaching the end of the cycle
    so far i haven't had any noticeable side: no acne, no oily skin, no major irritability (instead mostly proactive and positive approach also at work!!)
    just some night sweats here adn there, backpump while on d-bol and, most annoing, I sweat twice as much when i train or when i'm out clubbing (definitely the most annoing)
    i' m waiting to see liver results, as the ones i'm mostly concerned about: I don't drink and i keep my diet clean. (also after d-bol i started milk-thistle 800mg a day...not that i expect much from it, but sure it won't kill)

another question 3) I'm planning to keep up with proviron all the way through PCT @ 75mg/day
    i know many use it as bridging compound between cycles and as a good recovery compound, so i decided to keep it also for PCT

any advice off course very welcomed
    thanks

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdShot View Post
    I will be comin off shorty from this cycle
    11 weeks
    Test-E 500 mg/week w 1-11
    D-bol 30/40 mg/day w 1-5
    Proviron 50/75 mg w 5-11

now I want to run a traditional clomid-nolva like:
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    nolva: 20/20/20/20/20 40-40-20-20

question 1) should i add a week more for clomid? no
    question 2) dosage seems fair to me: am i a little on the low side? no more clomid add a bit of Nolva

I haven't noticed any severe testicle shrinkage,not a good way to Measure so i haven't run any HCG and don't plan to do it now as i'm approaching the end of the cycle I would
    so far i haven't had any noticeable side: no acne, no oily skin, no major irritability (instead mostly proactive and positive approach also at work!!)
    just some night sweats here adn there, backpump while on d-bolyeah those sukkk and, most annoing, I sweat twice as much when i train or when i'm out clubbing (definitely the most annoing)
    i' m waiting to see liver results, as the ones i'm mostly concerned about: I don't drink and i keep my diet clean. (also after d-bol i started milk-thistle 800mg a day...not that i expect much from it, but sure it won't kill)you should be fine as 5 weeks of dbol is not to harsh

another question 3) I'm planning to keep up with proviron all the way through PCT @ 75mg/day
    i know many use it as bridging compound between cycles and as a good recovery compound, so i decided to keep it also for PCTI have no clue

any advice off course very welcomed
    thanks
    Looks like you covered most of your bases. Clomid can cause some vision and emotional sides for some so be wary there. I know it is not super popular across the entire board here, but HCG (IMO) is important to the PCT process. I like to run throughout cycle, but it is too late for that. There are some protocols for some high dosage shots every other day at the end of the cycle. I don’t remember those off hand, but an Idea would be something like 1500iu EOD for a week or two. Look those up in the PCT section as there are many different ways HCG can be used.
    Good luck

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    There have been many mixed reviews as to proviron actually having any benefits. I took it for the first five weeks of my cycle but then stopped because I did not seem to do much but arouse the libido, but I was fine their. I have read that it is better to take proviron while on cycle and also while in PCT. So I know that sounds mixed, but I would fish around in the search section for proviron posts before making a decision.

Thread Information