Polynikes is offline New Member

New Member Here! Seeking some advice regarding Nolva and Letrozole.

Hi everyone, new member here looking for some solid advice.

I am running liquid Letrozole to reverse my Gyno. I took my first dose of 1.5mg two days ago. Now; I was planning on running that dosage EOD. Since though, I have read "All you need to know about GYNO" posted by C_Bino. My situation roughly falls under his third scenario whereas I am NOT on any cycle, I am not running any estrogen protection and and I reversing the problem. (well, attempting to reverse the problem )

So, I was planning on running with his dosage:

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro

So tomorrow, instead of administering another 1.5mg. I am going to do the .50mg and follow as instructed in C_Bino's post. Unless any knowledgeable source out there would suggest otherwise?

Also..the post instructs to administer Nolvadex to prevent estrogen rebound. I do not have Nolvadex at the present time. Is Nolvadex an absolute must? Am I just wasting my money doing this Letrozole without any Nolvadex at the end? Will my gyno come back?

BTW, this Letrozole is "no joke" very powerful stuff. Just a single dose of 1.5mg leaned me out, and took away the puffiness in the nips accompanied by irritability/mood swings and a constant headache. Perhaps 1.5mg was a bit steep to start off with ?

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sven7 is offline Junior Member
    New here, but I've been reading on the subject today. Nolvadex greatly reduces the effectiveness of letro, so not much of a point in running both at the same time.

Sven7. I'm running Letro by it self. I'm taking the Nolva after I have completed the Letro in order to prevent Estrogen Rebound.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post

BTW, this Letrozole is "no joke" very powerful stuff. Just a single dose of 1.5mg leaned me out, and took away the puffiness in the nips accompanied by irritability/mood swings and a constant headache. Perhaps 1.5mg was a bit steep to start off with ?

One single dose of 1.5mg wouldnt do a damn thing, especially NOT lean you out and create any mood disturbances...

Why are you dropping your dose back down? Stay at 1.5mg, or go up until your gyno is gone, then start tapering....and theres a reason they say to run Nolva after..

warren916,

What I wrote is EXACTLY what happened to me....no BS. I'm on here to share and obtain solid advice, therefore I'm completely fourth right and detailed about my experiences.

My original plan was to do the 1.5mg/EOD, but I wasn't sure for how long, or how to taper. So then I read C_Bino's post and just decided to go with his plan from day 1 to day 5. Today was day 5 and I took my 2.5mg. I'm going to stay at 2.5mg (this again, is according to C_Bino) ED until all traces of Gyno are gone, then I will taper. Once I am done tapering, I will administer the Nolva.

Thread Information