eggs13 is offline New Member

H-Drol PCT-Help!!

I am about to start my first H-drol cycle. I'm a 21 year old male, 5'10" 170 pounds. Ive gotten pretty lean over the past 5 months, going from 195 to 170 since January. Now I'm trying to get leaner and put on a little more muscle. I have never used a prohormone before and I am aware that if not taken will the proper support you can do some damage to your body.

I will take the H-drol for 4 weeks along with Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, fish oil, and milk thistle while on the cycle. I have Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist and Inhibit-E along with Purus Labs Recycle for PCT.

Am I taking everything I need to be taking with the H-drol?

Also, can I continue to take my other supplements during the cycle and PCT (pre workouts, cell mass, protein)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!!

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    You are not taking it for long enough, to get any results from Hdrol you need to run it for at least 5 weeks by 6 is better. Some do 50, 75, 75, 75, 75, 75. I like 60, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90. It doesn't kick in until week 3 or so if only running for 4 weeks you are shutting yourself down for a week of gains.

PCT looks OK by you should take Nolva at 20, 20, 10, 10, easy to get, cheap and will protect your gains.

I love Hdrol, relativity mild and can really pack on the pounds with it.

bruary17 is offline Member
    If it's your first round w a PH 50/75/75/75/75/75 would be enough, you'd even do good w 50 for a straight 6 weeks. PCT should be nolv.

Thread Information