AussieOak is offline New Member

NEED PCT ADVICE FOR: Clenbuterol stacked with either Stanazol or Anavar?

I was looking @ a 4-6 week stack of stan and clen . Stan (oral) starting at 20mg the first week (to assess tolerence) moving up to 50mg / day.

For the clen my research has found a few ways: (I have 40mcg orals)
    1) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting with 20mcg to gauge - moving up in incriments of 20mcg. (If trembling and sweating occurs, dropping back by 20mcg, untill stable)

2) 20mcg upon rising, repeated twice per day every 3.5 - 4.5 hrs (not too late thgh so I can still sleep) for the whole 4-6 weeks. In week 3 adding Benadryl Ketotifin to decrease sensitivity(?)

Of course while on clen I will be monitoring my blood pressure and body temp to ensure things are going smoothly etc.

I have read a few articles stating to break up the dosage? lets say 50mg per day - Break to 25mg morning and 25mg at night to keep levels stable? Any thoughts on this?

I have also read that while using Stan there is no need / little need to run a PCT as it is a non aromatising stimulent? Is this true? If not what would you suggest?

A lot of guys here have suggested using Anavar instead of Stan, so as to steer clear from brittle tendons.
    So i was also wondering what your thoughts are on a PCt for Anavar clen stack?

Jus trying to get my info straight before making a decision. Thanks guys.

ps, I am 27 if you need to know what my current test levels are like etc

AussieOak is offline New Member
    No one with any info hey?

Thread Information