AlwaysLate is offline New Member

When to Get Blood Work after PTC

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post, so I apologize it if isn't...

I haven't seen any definitive answers regarding post-cycle blood work (other than you should get it), and I was hoping you folks could chime in.

I ran a rather long cycle of Test Cyp, Tren Q and Deca (I know this cycle is a no, no in many people's opinion, but I had tremendous gains, with no side effects other than testicular atrophy).

I am finishing up my PTC this week (Clomid 100 mg/day for 4 weeks and Nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks), and everything seems back to normal.

I've always gotten blood work done before starting a cycle (and my test levels were always within the normal range), but I wanted to know how long I needed to wait before I could get accurate results from the blood work.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by AlwaysLate; 07-06-2011 at 10:32 PM.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    It's hard to say because some people recover much better and faster than others. I'd wait at least a month, but if the only purpose is to check levels before the next cycle I'd recommend you wait until you are about ready to begin.

Thread Information