bootiehunter is offline New Member

gyno wont go away NO MATTER what i try!

so here's my brief history. my first cycle was five years ago it consisted of minimum dosage of ACL ''tren '' for four weeks. a year later the same thing, six months after 20-40mg oral winny for 6 weeks straight into a tren cycle...not brilliant. from that i got a pea sized lump under one nipple however that quickly subsided on its own. i repeated the ''tren'' cycle of 2-3 pills a day for 6-8 weeks two more times in the following year. this brings me to october 2010.

in october i took a halodrol ph for five weeks and noticed slight swelling but not much tenderness that i recall. i swore to myself i would never take any ''serious'' stuff again as i was and still am 6' - 210lbs @ 8%. however being silly i took hmg from American cellular labs new company Lion Heart. for those of you not familiar it is 15mg of epistane per pill. they recommend 1-3 per day and i took 2. after 11 days BOOM gyno...soreness and swelling. i quit immediately. i know people are going to say gyno from epi, but yes.. that is of course if it is truely epi that this notorious company is actually putting in these pills.

that began my long journey of battling this situation. i jumped on formastane, aka ''estro'' by the same company as the hmg. i took 5 ED for 30 days...nothing. then tried bpi a-hd by recommendation of a local supp. shop owner who didn't sell the product btw but had used it...nothing. then i took formastane again for two months because i couldn't get my hands on anything else. then tried pct revolutions and that seemed to flare things up moreso. finally i got my hands on prescription letrozole . i took .625mg day 1-2, 1.25mg days 3-4, then 2.5mg ED days 5-18, then tapered down much slower than i had tapered up for fear of estro rebound. this seemed to help slightly but still the soreness continued. i started a trib, longjack, hornygoat weed, yadayada supp for natural test/natural estro suppression. still sore and puffy. i just ordered nolva and clomid but idk what the deal is. am i just super prone to gyno...i mean who gets it from epi. most consider epi anti-e. my thoughts are any extra test in my body whether epi or trib or anything will cause aromatization at this point.

PLEASE HELP, I'VE TRIED SO MUCH AND READ SO MUCH...WTF!

P.S. i have been off of trib mixture for 3 weeks because i was trying to wait for my body to ''reset'' on its own but i fear its still steamrolling in the other direction. also i recreationally smoked pot and drank for the last 4 years but have quit both of those as well. and i cannot afford to go to the doc and have no insurance. thanks again!

i know, but currently i cant. my dog just tore his cranial cruciate ligament and his vet bills took all my non-bill money for some time to come. the supps are on front from a buddy from here on out. as i said, i am getting nolva/clomid. any suggestions other than that? it's kind of odd to get this from epi, so i was wondering what else could be going on...i wish i could get the panel done but....i'm f'd for a while.

any help? plz...

i went ahead and ordered clomid, nolva and dostinex. hopefully this will help. i would love feed back or suggestions.

thanks,
    bh

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bootiehunter View Post
    any help? plz...

i went ahead and ordered clomid, nolva and dostinex. hopefully this will help. i would love feed back or suggestions.

thanks,
    bh
    If you were on letro, thats about as good as you can get for helping and maybe even reversing. Try out the nolva and clomid and see how that works for. If those don't help I don't know what to tell you...Gyno is more of a stop it before it happens type of thing...A lot of the time the only way to get rid of it is through surgery.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oops was in wrong forum. deleted

damn its weird because they're still sore and fluctuating. naturally, how long does it take for these things to balance out whether or not mass goes away...the soreness? also, just in case i'm not satisfied with the results from the gear by next jan or feb i want to get surgery. any recommendations on northern cali doctors? like someone on par with dr. blau...

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bootiehunter View Post
    damn its weird because they're still sore and fluctuating. naturally, how long does it take for these things to balance out whether or not mass goes away...the soreness? also, just in case i'm not satisfied with the results from the gear by next jan or feb i want to get surgery. any recommendations on northern cali doctors? like someone on par with dr. blau...
    If they are still sore you should most likely get on an anti-estrogen as soon as you can. Anyhow, you should go see your doctor....Just fu*king go and if you don't have the money just don't pay your bill. Definitely a lot better to go then not

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    If they are still sore you should most likely get on an anti-estrogen as soon as you can. Anyhow, you should go see your doctor....Just fu*king go and if you don't have the money just don't pay your bill. Definitely a lot better to go then not
    alright..i will. everyone i've spoken to gets the same response from the doc. it's from the supps, get off of them and you should be fine...no prescription, no anything... well i've been off...for quite some time.

is there any cream or lotion that i can rub on my nips to keep them erect? the lumps are still small enough that they are not visible when my nips are hard.

got my blood work done, here are the results. nothing outside of the ranges but realllllllly low. and estradiol is moderate...

test, serum 290 ref 249-836
    LH 3.7 ref 1.7-8.6
    FSH 2.1 ref 1.5-12.4
    Estradiol 22.1 ref 7.6-42.6

by testes are full, i guess i'm still turned off. still tho, i've been sore in my nips since feb/march. wtf?

can anyone chime in given my blood work and unique circumstances on which supplements/drugs i should be using and at what dosages and durations? thanks

skinnyd is offline New Member
    Im in my late 40's and had it took 2.5mg letro per day for 2 weeks added 40mg nolva with letro in the 2nd week mine went away and I had the lump for months and I was on cycle. Tapered the nolva down to 20mg the next week and switched the letro to aromasin .25mg per day the following week 10mg nolva and .12mg aromasin every day. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by skinnyd; 07-18-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Thread Information