Ok so here's the story, about 3 months ago i finished test e, danabol cycle, and formed a small lump, that hasn't really bothered me at all but i started taking letro 2.5 mg ED to clear it out.
Letro did not help, after two weeks od 2.5mg ED i just got tired and more tired every day, so i cut the dose at half and took about 1.25 mg ED for 2 more weeks, of course did not help with the small lump, thats not even visible with an eye, but hey I wanted to get rid of it, the story goes, i dont give a **** anymore its not even that big, no one is noticing it, because it's very small and can only be felt under the nipple area.
So what did letro do for me:
1) Libido is like from a dead horse, i mean COMPLETE ZERO, but i expected that, ok
2) Sleep - Every night i go to sleep i wake up at about 3 AM and that's it, cant sleep again untill i dont know 6 or 7 AM in the morning. It's definetly because of letro, but not anyone is experiencing insomnia, it ****ing iritates me, I cant even sleep like a man after hard day training, so my body doesnt even rest as much as i has to...Did anyone else experienced this ?

How long does it take for femara to completely get out of my system i only found on a few web sites that it takes a LONG TIME TO CLEAR OUT (thanks a bunch ) but not even a hint, a month, two months or more ?
I dont give a **** anymore, i'm tapering it down slowly should not get a rebound, if i get it i dont give a **** again, will go under a knife, just want to sleep again and **** again, excuse me for my language, just wanted to tell my experience and hopefully get the answers i need.

Really strong stuff, I remember when i took it at full dose for that first two weeks, my eyesight blurred, strong stuff indeed, but did nothing, just side effects. just my two cents.