funsize is offline New Member

3 weeks post cycle, which PCT route should I take?

I read Swifto's threats. Ton's of great info.

My stats:
    6'0
    Weight: 195
    BF: ~11%

Cycle:
    Week 1-4 : Danabol 30mg ED
    1-10: Test Enanthate 250mg E4D
    Week 8-10: HCG 250iu E3D
    Used Adex from time to time as needed

I'm currently 3 weeks post cycle. The day after my last Test E injection I flew off for what was supposed to a 1 week work trip. Ended up being 3 weeks. So here I am with 3 weeks gone. My nuts are about 35% of normal size.

On Hand:
    Clomid
    Nolva
    HCG
    Adex
    Prov

I had hoped to do a few extra weeks on the HCG to restore the nuts before starting the Clomid and Nolva but the extended work trip made that impossible.

I'm taking 2mg of Vitamin C a day per Swifto's recommendations for cortisol control. Strength feels at least as good as two weeks ago and weight is only 2lb lighter. Libido is lower as to be expected.

The Question:
    So despite researching, I can't figure out whether I should do a few weeks of HCG to get the nuts back in order or go straight to the classic Clomid / Nolva PCT.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

funsize is offline New Member
    Oh yeah, I'm heading to the lab tomorrow to get BW. My pre-cycle test was 20.82nmol/L.

EDIT: Ok, so further reading suggests that Nolva and Clomid will do just fine in restoring nut size and that the reason to take HCG in the last few weeks of cycle and up to a week before you start PCT is to reduce the amount of testicular restoration required.
    Last edited by funsize; 08-25-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Thread Information