Thread: Still shut down

ROBOCOP is offline Member

Still shut down

Ok, so a few weeks ago I posted my last cycle and the huge crash I had with size, strength and libido at the end of the cycle and through PCT. Since then I took 1000 iu HCG every three days for 6 shots along with nolva but I'm still suffering the same issues.
    I know I have to get some bloodwork done, just not sure my doc will go for the full panel cos the good old uk NHS system is apparently low on funds!!!!!
    Any suggestions from anyone would be welcomed
    RC

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you contact your local needle exchange they will put you in contact with a free service for steroid users. They will do full bloodwork and its confidential. You need to know whats going on in the inside before you can attack the problem properly.

Yeah I've thought about the needle exchange. Guess that's my best option. Thanks mate

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you contact your local needle exchange they will put you in contact with a free service for steroid users. They will do full bloodwork and its confidential. You need to know whats going on in the inside before you can attack the problem properly.

I never knew you could get blood work done through needle Exchange .. Is that in the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    I never knew you could get blood work done through needle Exchange .. Is that in the UK ?
    Yes there is a good one at
    ancoats needle exchange
    ancoats clinic
    old mill street
    manchester
    m44 6eb

0161 274 1652 clinic number

Its all free

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes there is a good one at
    ancoats needle exchange
    ancoats clinic
    old mill street
    manchester
    m44 6eb
    0161 274 1652 clinic number
    Its all free
    Not quite sure if they'll do it in my area of the south west?

It really makes you think though. The government set up needle exchanges for drug addicts etc and the doctors still give them scripts for meth yet for those of us that aren't abusing mind changing drugs, only pursuing to improve,,not destroy the way we look, we get almost nothing. AAS is as readily available as any other recreational drug and as we so often see, more and more people are using it without any knowledge/research with as much risk attached!!!!!!!!!

F¥[king hell, I'll get off my soap box now

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd go back to your doctor and state that:

- They do regular check ups and BW for herion addicts
    - They do regular check ups and BW for alcoholics
    - They do regular check, ups and BW for obese patients
    - You pay your taxes

The ask why you are not permitted BW done when a drug addict, someone obese and an alcholic have got themselves in THAT POSIION in the first place. You are just an ordinary guy trying to see whats going on inside.

All that above worked for me after I was told I was no longer allowed BW on the NHS. I demanded to speak to the senior GP at my clinic and he said, "ok, you have a point".

Now I get what I want tested and when.

F*cking fat c*nts eating shit all day and getting better treatment than a body builder f*cks me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by swifto View Post
    i'd go back to your doctor and state that:

- they do regular check ups and bw for herion addicts
    - they do regular check ups and bw for alcoholics
    - they do regular check, ups and bw for obese patients
    - you pay your taxes

the ask why you are not permitted bw done when a drug addict, someone obese and an alcholic have got themselves in that posiion in the first place. You are just an ordinary guy trying to see whats going on inside.

All that above worked for me after i was told i was no longer allowed bw on the nhs. I demanded to speak to the senior gp at my clinic and he said, "ok, you have a point".

Now i get what i want tested and when.

F*cking fat c*nts eating shit all day and getting better treatment than a body builder f*cks me right off.
    abso,,,,,f&@king,,,,lutely!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Not quite sure if they'll do it in my area of the south west?

It really makes you think though. The government set up needle exchanges for drug addicts etc and the doctors still give them scripts for meth yet for those of us that aren't abusing mind changing drugs, only pursuing to improve,,not destroy the way we look, we get almost nothing. AAS is as readily available as any other recreational drug and as we so often see, more and more people are using it without any knowledge/research with as much risk attached!!!!!!!!!

F¥[king hell, I'll get off my soap box now
    Needle exchange have these clinics in all areas to my knowledge, just ring them up and ask them for your local nearest one. Other than that go back to the doctors like swifto stated and demand one.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    I tried this with my local needle exchange but was told they did not do blood tests.

Perhaps you need to be specific about being a steroid user to get access.

Keep us posted on what you said to get access.

Minor Rant Ref doctors, I had to loose it with my doc to get a 5 year follow up PSA test and my dad died from Prostate Cancer.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense guys but good luck citing the obese as evil hoarders and your mirror staring steroid slammin asses as victims....just sayin ;-)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    No offense guys but good luck citing the obese as evil hoarders and your mirror staring steroid slammin asses as victims....just sayin ;-)
    Most bodybuilders eat healthy. Using steroids is harming yourself, yes, but why cant somone on steroids ask for BW, when someone eating jam doughnuts, sitting on their ass, unemployed and costing the NHS thousands, get BW done?

If they so no again, ask to ghange GP's. I went through 2 and then got the head of the practice before he said ok.

Thread Information