maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

Need quick help with HCG conversion.

So I got my HCG and order just came from AR-R yest. Very timely might I add.

Ok so if I mix 5000 IU's of HCG with 10ml Bac. Water into a sterile vial....is the 50 mark on the insulin syringe going to be 250 IU's and the 100 on the syringe would be 500 IU's?

that is what I am getting from reading swifto's thread on it...but i need to make sure im understanding this right.

I also wanted to know when its best to inject the HCG. should i just do it on my days that I do the test...[mon/thurs] and does it matter what time of day. and how long will this let me run the hcg for? i think i have enough for about 8 weeks

please advise
    Last edited by maxwell78; 10-09-2011 at 07:19 AM.

come on guys...i need to start this tomorrow...

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    If you mix 5000iu of HCG with 10 ml of bac water then your 1 ml syringe will contain 500iu HCG. (500 iu per 1ml). So yes you are correct. I'm not sure if it really matters what days specifically as long as you are consistent with injecting ie EVery 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    If you mix 5000iu of HCG with 10 ml of bac water then your 1 ml syringe will contain 500iu HCG. (500 iu per 1ml). So yes you are correct. I'm not sure if it really matters what days specifically as long as you are consistent with injecting ie EVery 3 days
    thanks alot man. just seems like 0.5cc on one of those syringes is a lot of fluid to inject.

sirupate is offline Member
    You don't have to use as much bacteriostatic water as that. Just adjust your math to get the amount you want to inject each time. I used 2ml of the water in a 5000iu vial and am injecting .1cc each time for a 250iu dose.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    thanks alot man. just seems like 0.5cc on one of those syringes is a lot of fluid to inject.
    Funny you should say that. I once transfered some test from amps to a bigger vial. I used a 20cc seringe to go faster. 1cc on the that seringe looked like 0.1 cc on a 2cc one(that i usually use to inject with). Funny how the width of the seringe cand make it seem either very little or very much to inject, the quantity remaining the same.

Thread Information