monkeyman33 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Help coming off from Test Prop for 27 months

Hi, well like my title says I have been on a dosage of testosterone propionate at 525mg's/week for 27 months while running hcg cycles every three months along with 1mg of Proscar ED and 2 IU's of GH. I have also been on anavar for the last seven months with the test prop and have run IGF-1 in cycles of four weeks over this time period. My initial goal was to stay on year round at a relatively low dosage of test prop, but it turned out to be 525mg's which was not what I was planning but produced optimal results. I also took this approach in part because I am trying to get my pro card in the next few years and I have unlimited resources. Well, recently I have decided to have a kid within the next year, so I need to come off and get things back to normal and beyond for that to happen. My plan of attack for my PCT is below which I would deem very aggressive given my "cycle" for 27 months

Can moderators or members with very good knowledge in regards to this type of aggressive PCT give me a critique and best advice, much appreciated, thanks!

HCG -Start two weeks before coming off prop and Anavar and run for five weeks

Weeks 1-2 (500IU's ED)
    Weeks 3-5 (250IU's EOD)

Tamox
    - Start three days after last shot of Test Prop and last dosage of Anavar

Weeks 1-2 (40mg's ED)
    Weeks 3-8 (20mg's ED)

Clomid - Start three days after last shot of Test Prop and last dosage of Anavar

Weeks 1-8 (50mg's ED)
    Last edited by monkeyman33; 10-26-2011 at 03:12 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck, hopefully you can recover from that cycle. That was way too long. You should get some blood work done to see where you are at and then get it done again periodically to see how it is going.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    HCG should never be used more than every 3-4 days because of the refractory peroid the leydig cells under go after the first testosterone increase. So adjust your dose accordingly.

SERM treatment seems fine. Also add Tribulus Sopharma 1g/ED.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    WOW, 27 months. Better get some blood work too.

I have been getting blood work done every three months and everything comes back perfect besides test levels being out of control and cholesterol and whatnot are in the normal range. From my point of view even though I have been on for so long, the compounds are still relatively weak in regards to others that some people go on for endless periods of time.

Swifto, so about every four days 2000 IU's will be better? I remember reading a thread that you or another moderator posted and had a lot of positive feedback regarding the 500IU's for the first 14 days then 250IU's EOD for another 2 to 3 weeks. I will have to try and find the link to that thread. Also, is the tribulus absolutely needed because I have taken it a long long time ago and broke out, and now my skin is flawless which is why I am hesitant to take it as well as come off the prop. It really has balanced out my hormones and I can honestly say I have not had a single spot of acne or red mark in over two years which to me is quite amazing!

Also, after doing some more research regarding HCG and timing, some are saying to make sure you are finishing up right as you come off your cycle and not into the PCT period where the SERMs will be started. Is this correct or is it okay that the HCG runs into the PCT period for about two weeks in combination with the SERMs? Thanks.

Okay I found the answers dirrrrrrr

"You most important weapon is HCG and fair amount of it.

When you're about to come off, hit the HCG at 1500ius every 4-5 days for about 5-6 shots. Keep running your AI and Test . In fact, reduce the Test to 100-150mg/wk only during this time peroid.

Then begin SERM treatment 10-14 days after finishing the 100-150mg/wk Test . Keep running the AI and make sure your final HCG shot is about 3-4 days away from beginning the SERM treatment.

Tamox 20mg/ED for 6 weeks, 40mg/ED week 1.

Clomid 25mg/ED for 6 weeks, 50mg/ED week 1.

Tribulus 1g/ED only Sopharma.

2g Ashwagandha Root Extract.

DAA as directed on the label.

ZMA supplement for testosterone synthesis.

You can also add LJ100 at 300mg/ED and Fadogia Agrestis SE too. If you want to use all the available supplements .

Source Naturals Life Force For Men.

Plent of red meat.

Get BW done 4 weeks after completion."
    Last edited by monkeyman33; 10-27-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman33 View Post
    Also, after doing some more research regarding HCG and timing, some are saying to make sure you are finishing up right as you come off your cycle and not into the PCT period where the SERMs will be started. Is this correct or is it okay that the HCG runs into the PCT period for about two weeks in combination with the SERMs? Thanks.

Okay I found the answers dirrrrrrr

"You most important weapon is HCG and fair amount of it.

When you're about to come off, hit the HCG at 1500ius every 4-5 days for about 5-6 shots. Keep running your AI and Test . In fact, reduce the Test to 100-150mg/wk only during this time peroid.

Then begin SERM treatment 10-14 days after finishing the 100-150mg/wk Test . Keep running the AI and make sure your final HCG shot is about 3-4 days away from beginning the SERM treatment.

Tamox 20mg/ED for 6 weeks, 40mg/ED week 1.

Clomid 25mg/ED for 6 weeks, 50mg/ED week 1.

Tribulus 1g/ED only Sopharma.

2g Ashwagandha Root Extract.

DAA as directed on the label.

ZMA supplement for testosterone synthesis.

You can also add LJ100 at 300mg/ED and Fadogia Agrestis SE too. If you want to use all the available supplements .

Source Naturals Life Force For Men.

Plent of red meat.

Get BW done 4 weeks after completion."
    I repeat myself ALL day mate. But its ok, you're not all the same individually.

Forget Trib and run Lj100/DAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I repeat myself ALL day mate. But its ok, you're not all the same individually.

Forget Trib and run Lj100/DAA.
    Run Lj100/DAA for 8 weeks with serms? Also, what does DAA stand for? Thanks for summing up my questions!!! I am excited to come off to have a kid, but a bit down on losing strength, size, and keeping fat off, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman33 View Post
    Run Lj100/DAA for 8 weeks with serms? Also, what does DAA stand for? Thanks for summing up my questions!!! I am excited to come off to have a kid, but a bit down on losing strength, size, and keeping fat off, but oh well.
    Plenty of people have concieved children on a cycle of steroids and/or HRT, its not imperitive to come off, but I think it will increase your chances.

Lj100 can be run non-stop, DAA needs to be run as per the label.

D-Aspartic Acid (amino acid).

With SERMs.

Thanks a lot I got it all planned now!!

Thread Information