The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member

Weeks away from PCT

I'm currently a few weeks away from ending a 16 week 750mg per Test E cycle, I've also been running 5iu/per day of GH since the start and will continue that for the next 3-4months. Due to a small lump cause by a previous cycle I've been taking 10mg of Nolva per day throughout whole cycle. I have hcg , Nolva , clomid for my post.

My question is what doses would you run these at, I've read other post but am unsure if my nolva should be more then the 20mg (from what I read most) at the end due to running 10mg from the start. Im able to get aromasin to replace the clomid too, Would you recommend this? if so how much will I need.

Thanks in advance for any help

Age, 30
    Weight = 225lbs
    height= 6'
    bf%= 9%

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You should be using HCG on your cycle, So i would start ASAP.
    HCG at 250iu's 2x a week then the last 2 weeks before starting PCT ramp it to 500iu 2x a week (or u can keep it at 250iu's if you notice that ur balls are full and that dose is working)

as for nolva and clomid, I would go:
    Clomid 100mgED week 1, 50mgED week 2, 25mgED week 3-4 (if you have visual/emotional sides with the 100mgED dose, drop it to 75mgED, and if u still have them drop it to 50mgED) u wanna do at least 25mg ED for 2 weeks following the drop in dosage.
    Nolva 40mg ED week 1, 20mg ED week 2-6. Be sure to run nolva 2 weeks longer than clomid to help prevent any rebound issue with the clomid.

u dont need the aromasin , clomid for pct is much better. how is the 10mg nolva handling the gyno issue? Aromasin is good on cycle also, instead of the nolva.

The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member
    Thank you for your reply, Great info. As for the hcg I now know I should be running it with cycle and will do so from now on. I'm gonna follow the plan you set out above numbers look good with a lot of what I've read so far.
    The Nolva has worked great at 10mg a day, not noticing any gyno related sides. The small lump I got previous was due to lack of knowledge before and not running a proper post, I just wanted to be extra careful from now on. As for Aromasin for during cycle I have heard that, I was also informed that Arimidex worked well, Out of the three do you recommend one over the other?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply,

Thread Information