HeadForTheHills is offline Junior Member

Letro only, when on Test-E and dbol ?

Simple enough question, I guess - but not easy to find an educated answer.
    Browsing the forums gives me so many different answers it's not easy to know what's the best one.

Basically, I am planning my first cycle, with 500mg Test-E weekly and some dbol to kickstart it.
    I am 34 years old, and before starting lifting weights a few years back I have been doing martial arts for 15 years, and I am in very good health. My original plan was Test-P and Anavar , but my supplier came with Test-E and dbol as the only available product for now. I also had requested some Nolva, but I was supplied with Letro, and an assurance it was way more effective. Not wanting to just take any one persons word for it I hit the web for answers.

People on the forums say either
    1) Letro is way too strong and you only want to have it in case of gyno
    or
    2) Letro is fine, use it as PCT [various doses mentioned]
    or
    3) Use Letro during your cycle and you'll have no problems with anything in the world

I would love to hear more opinions on the "Letro only" solution.
    Appreciate any advice!

HEAD FOR THE HILLS

TRT2010 is offline Member
    you can use the ARR banner for your tamox. They should have some in stock im sure.. and welcome aboard

Thanx. Not sure if customs would allow it through the mail to my country though. They are pretty strict on medicine imports

TRT2010 is offline Member
    where r u. Ausie?

Norway

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad advise i was put on TRT testosterone enhantate 200mg a week, this was very wrong, started at 217 and after 8 weeks i ballooned up to nearly 250 pounds, water and fat, medical idiot no knowing what they are doing.

I went to another guy that gave me masteron has an AI, yeah right it does have some properties but after a month of usage i still had water retention, and more.

I started using letro because it was the only thing i could find that fits my budget right now, and my medical doctor is too stupid to give me a persc for armidex.

I must say that i am very very very impressed by letro bought it on AR, after a week taking 2.5mg for the first 3 days then lowerig to 0.25mg per day i seem to have lost some of the water i was retaining, i feel a lot better too.

I have read a lot of mixed reviews about letro, but most people will tell you that if you use it at 0.25mg twice a week you won't have any issues, i did higher dosage because of the sides i got.

Letro will remove 98% of estrogen in the body, but the body needs estrogen to function properly, armidex will remove around 50%.

Anyone else with opinions about this?

Thread Information