Thread: im stupid..

dsint is offline New Member

im stupid..

i know i might be a dissapointment to all of you.. buttt bare with me.(have a couple questions in the paragraph below.)

my buddy convinced me into doing a stack of a-50, test-e, eq.(and i know its dumb for beginners, but why?) and i want to come off it but i dont wanna mess up my test levels and everything. yeah it was my first cycle. but now im freaked out cause, i shouldnt have done it. im about 4 weeks in already stopped taking anadrol about 2 days ago. and have been taking 400mg/test-e & 200mg/eq a week. and .5cc of a-50 every 9 hours(is it okay if i just stop taking the a-drol and continue with just equip and test-e). i guess my question if i wanna stop how would i go about that. or just finish off the bottles that i have. mind you, my buddy convinced me to get test-cyp to replace the test-e and continue to the 12 week cycle(so we could finish of the eq since we were using half the amount then the test-e). when we were only suppose to do a 6 week.

what i look like now. i started at 138 and now currently at 155.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003239.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	119965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003009.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	119966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003503.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	119967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003019.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	119968
    Last edited by dsint; 02-03-2012 at 03:15 AM.

bump.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    how old are you?

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    how old are you?
    No shit! He looks and types like a kid way too young to be on this stuff.

im 19, i havent grown in 3 years. plus ive been lifting for 5 years. 3 years real serious. im started at 135 and now currently at 155. and have maintained that weight for 2 years

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, you can stop it. But more importantly, what PCT do you have when you stop cycle completely? If you don't have one i suggest you start ordering.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    this is what i told you last time:

Welcome to the board mate,
    Asking the above question is probably the most intelligent thing you've done all day. Let me give you the schpeel....
    The reason you are too young is that your hormonal system will not fully develop until your mid 20's. Doing steroids now will shut down your normal testosterone production, which your body needs to do to finish developing.
    So, get your PCT and stop as soon as you get it. If you are unable to get PCT gear, then you should just take your chances and stop anyways. Can you get PCT gear?
    Read here to learn about PCT :
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...CYCLE-THERAPY)

I hope you've learned a little about this episode. We all do stupid mistakes. Part of being human. But the smart ones don't repeat the same mistake twice.

Good luck mate.
    ---Roman

I was planning on clomid, nolvadex . and maybe arimidex ? any suggestions with the cycle im takin? I've only been on for 4 weeks. and should I continue my cycle until I can get hands on pct gear or is it safe for me to just stop

Thread Information