kq21 is offline New Member

PCT for DBOL, first cycle (beginner)

Hey guys I've never used steroids before. I've been lifting for a little over a year now and would like to try out a cycle of dbol can anyone help me out on what to use for the pct? I'm going into my senior year and I play football and basketball. Please leave positive replies, I am going to do a cycle no matter what, because I am certain that I will get a scholarship for basketball if I do so. I will only do 1-2 cycles and quit forever but keep dieting and training with the same intensity as I was during the cycles. Thank you and again any advice will be much appreciated.

Dr. R. is offline New Member
    1. You are far too young (not even out of high school)
    2. Dbol only cycle is not a good idea. Need to read more
    3. You are far too young

Not to be rude, but hey the truth sometimes hurts. You will get the same from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. R. View Post
    1. You are far too young (not even out of high school)
    2. Dbol only cycle is not a good idea. Need to read more
    3. You are far too young

Not to be rude, but hey the truth sometimes hurts. You will get the same from everyone else.
    Like I said up there I would do 1-2 cycles and then stop forever. My friends dad took DBOL when he was 16 (he stacked it with something so I guess I would do a stack instead) and he is still massive and nothing is wrong with him. He was a scrawny 6 feet tall 150 pound kid when he started also. I'm 6'1 185 with decent lifting stats bench-250 deadlift-425 clean-200 squat-275 (coach makes us go below parallel) and honestly it would be worth getting a scholarship and being set for life.

Rickshaw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kq21 View Post
    Like I said up there I would do 1-2 cycles and then stop forever.
    That doesn't change the facts that you're too young for this and that a D-bol only cycle is a horrible idea.

My friends dad took DBOL when he was 16 (he stacked it with something so I guess I would do a stack instead) and he is still massive and nothing is wrong with him.
    My father has smoked cigarettes his whole life and nothing is wrong with him either. A sample of one to judge whether something is good or bad for you is ridiculous.

He was a scrawny 6 feet tall 150 pound kid when he started also.
    A scrawny 16 y.o. that got bigger later in life? You must be pulling our leg.

Dr. R. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kq21

Like I said up there I would do 1-2 cycles and then stop forever. My friends dad took DBOL when he was 16 (he stacked it with something so I guess I would do a stack instead) and he is still massive and nothing is wrong with him. He was a scrawny 6 feet tall 150 pound kid when he started also. I'm 6'1 185 with decent lifting stats bench-250 deadlift-425 clean-200 squat-275 (coach makes us go below parallel) and honestly it would be worth getting a scholarship and being set for life.
    I believe your views are flawed.

Why won't you be able to get a scholarship without a cycle?

Set for life, eh? So all you want is to play NBA for money?

And ending up on trt/Hrt for the rest of your life is not worth anything IMO. Because at first it's only 1-2 cycles, then it's 3 then 4,5,6..... Yeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. R. View Post
    I believe your views are flawed.

Why won't you be able to get a scholarship without a cycle?

Set for life, eh? So all you want is to play NBA for money?

And ending up on trt/Hrt for the rest of your life is not worth anything IMO. Because at first it's only 1-2 cycles, then it's 3 then 4,5,6..... Yeh.
    Not NBA just a good college. and he got massive during his highschool years. Lets say I stay to my word and quit forever after those cycles. Will anything awful happen to me?

stpete is offline Banned
    Not worth the risk kid. You already have a great start. Why mess w/it? You're going to lose all your gains anyway after cycle.

Thread Information