NOVAK7669 is offline New Member

where to get hcg

hey guys im finishing my 6th cycle pretty soon. I just tried some home brew for the first time and im in love. I just tried looking for hcg on alldaychemist and they dont have it anymore I dont think. can someone guide me in the right direction?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVAK7669
    hey guys im finishing my 6th cycle pretty soon. I just tried some home brew for the first time and im in love. I just tried looking for hcg on alldaychemist and they dont have it anymore I dont think. can someone guide me in the right direction?
    Man hcg is sold all over the place due to the hcg diet easy to find, also why aren't you taking hcg during cycle?

I used to get hcg 5000iu inj for $17 from that site. everywhere else they want double. Ive never taken any hcg on cycle before everyone I kno just takes it as a pct.. what are the doses you take on cycle?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVAK7669
    I used to get hcg 5000iu inj for $17 from that site. everywhere else they want double. Ive never taken any hcg on cycle before everyone I kno just takes it as a pct.. what are the doses you take on cycle?
    I believe 500ius twice a week

now explain why I would take it during cycle? also would I still take it for pct?

Thread Information