Hey guys

My first cylcle was 800mg test prop for ten weeks ages ago... Me and two friends did the same cycle at the same time... I didn't use and AI just tamoxifen at the end of the cycle for PCT. My two friends got really huge and were happy with the results. I'm a real hard gainer and 4 years of natural trainning and I barely have anything to show. I also got no results from the test... Little strength increase while I was on the test but I went post cylcle... little gyno and acne.

I'm 7 weeks into my second cycle which is 800mg test and 250mg tren per week. I assumed the first cycle was dodgy gear but same thing is happening this time... no increase in muscle mass. Hitting my macros and when I try increase calories over maintainance and just getting fatter and bloating really quick. 7 weeks in and I look worse than when I started.

So my question is... some people have suggest my genetics are so shit that ALL* the test I'm injecting is armotising straight into estrogen. Which is just making me fatter and retain more water. Is this more than possible? And if I had run 0.5mg armidex from the start might it have made a world of difference for my gains?

Cheerz