kolaking is offline Associate Member

How to controle gyno.

Just started cycling again after 3 or 4 years and a day after my first TE shot I can feel the bulbs starting to grow. What do I need to take on cycle to get this under controle? I have nolva and know that I should get some Letro. I'm Running 12 weeks with a 3 week Dbol jump w/ TE possibly adding in Deca for last 2 months. What will work best at what dose? I'm 165-170 lbs. It's strange that I never had ANY gyno issues running 1g a week test. in multi stack runs in my early 30's and the last 2 cycles I ran at 37 or 38 gave me severe gyno. It's possible that I may need surgery. Someone please Please help with containing this!!!!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking View Post
    Just started cycling again after 3 or 4 years and a day after my first TE shot I can feel the bulbs starting to grow. What do I need to take on cycle to get this under controle? I have nolva and know that I should get some Letro. I'm Running 12 weeks with a 3 week Dbol jump w/ TE possibly adding in Deca for last 2 months. What will work best at what dose? I'm 165-170 lbs. It's strange that I never had ANY gyno issues running 1g a week test. in multi stack runs in my early 30's and the last 2 cycles I ran at 37 or 38 gave me severe gyno. It's possible that I may need surgery. Someone please Please help with containing this!!!!
    Sounds like you should get some Letro.
    In the meantime use 10mg Nolv, and adjust to how u feel.
    So u experience Gyno 1 day after your Test shot?? (Pavlov´s Dog? ) What kind of Test?
    Was your Gyno from the past Estrogen or Prolactin related?

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if this will help but just in controlling gyno I have found splitting shots into more doses helps a lot especially long esters I dont ever do one shot I split it into 3 for even test, and eating extremely clean too

TE and TP. My gyno in the past was related to both but mostly estrgen related. I did letro after me last cycle but you could still feel some hard tissue deep inside and seemed to have a lot of adipose build up around the nipple. Will get some letro and see how it goes and also something for the 19nor if I decide to mix in the Deca .

3863 is offline Junior Member
    How tall are you?

An AI usually stops all estrogen sides for me, but I don't get any really, apart from a bit of water.

I'm 5'8. I never got any either until I hit about 37 or 38. Been taking Nolva @20ED and seems to be working good so far.

Thread Information