Hey Everyone,

Just posted about my gear and received the info I needed now looking for suggestions on pct . Just to let you know the gear I'll be using is a blend and feel free to comment if you think there's issues with the proposed cycle , as always interested in opinions. I've never used tren before so I'm trying to ask a lot as I know there can be lots of sides and I want to be educated as much as possible. In addition, I've also never gone above 500mg/wk with any compound. Experience with Test E and Cyp, Deca , EQ , Winny, Dbol , Tbol, Var .

Week 1-2
Test E 400mg/wk
Tren E 200mg/wk
Dbol 40mg/ed (does anyone have suggestions my dbol is in capsules of 25mg, how should I administer i.e. divide?)

Week 3-6
Test E 600mg/wk
Tren 300mg/wk
Dbol (continued same dose until week 4)

Week 6-10
Test E 800mg/wk
Tren E 400mg/wk
Var 60mg/ed

I will be upping dose but obviously will stop if I see sides. So for PCT I have HCG (2x5000iu), Adex and Clomid . I was planning on the fairly standard PCT but wanted suggestions again because of the tren . I wasn't sure if I should run HCG throughout at 250iu every 3 days or if I could start during the last 4 weeks? Also I've never used adex in PCT but I had easier access than nolva so I took it.

Any opinions on any of this is welcome, thanks for the support fellas

Im also going to run adex while on cycle at .25mg eod