leewil1 is offline Junior Member

First cycle need PCT

Hi all, I'm a 44 year old male and I'm about to do my first cycle Teste 12wks 500mg, Dbol 40mg 4 weeks, stane 12.5mg ed and HCG 250ui 2x a week. I'd just like to know what the best PCT is, at what doses and for how long. I have done my research and there's just too much info. People seem to think Tore is the way to go with Tamox others say Tore and Clomid then Tamix and Clomid. Please help it will be appreciated.

kaliman is offline New Member
    you have to be careful when you that age,I am 45 and always take me longer now,clomid is the bets!!

V-ROID is offline Member
    Assuming your cycle goes well and assuming the Test your were taking was Test E then begin your PCT 2 weeks after the last injection. Stop your AI before PCT as well. Then your PCT should be 4 weeks of Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50. Sounds like you have everything else planned out pretty good, might not need as much stane. Might not need the Dbol either. Good luck!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    x2 Vegan on the AI and Dbol .
    I would go a little lower on the Nolva/Clomid as well.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    With just a straight Test cycle. I would run Clomid,100,50,50,25. Nolva,40,40,20,20

Ok, guys i appreciate the help. But the cycle is going to include the Dbol , so with that in mind how much aromasin ed or eod would be used and what would the PCT be for this cycle. Thanks Lee.

V-ROID is offline Member
    PCT same. Aromasin , just use the amount you have planned but take it only every other day unless you FEEL a NEED to change. Not good to do 2 compounds first cycle, maybe you will find out the hard way... Keep us posted on progress. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    PCT same. Aromasin, just use the amount you have planned but take it only every other day unless you FEEL a NEED to change. Not good to do 2 compounds first cycle, maybe you will find out the hard way... Keep us posted on progress. Good luck!
    x2 again.
    However if I remember correct Aromasin has a very short half life, much shorter than adex.
    So while adex can be admin every 2-3 days, Aromasin will be much better taken every day.
    So 6-7mg ED.

Thanks, do you have to do liquid to do 6-7mg or cut up 25mg pills into quarters?

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    PCT same. Aromasin, just use the amount you have planned but take it only every other day unless you FEEL a NEED to change. Not good to do 2 compounds first cycle, maybe you will find out the hard way... Keep us posted on progress. Good luck!
    Do you think its that dangerous to do the 2 compunds mentioned together?

V-ROID is offline Member
    If any bad side effects, complications, reactions occur you will have a harder time figuring out the cause. Always good to start with a Test only cycle and see how your body responds and recovers from just Test. If everything goes smooth then you could consider adding other compounds to your future cycles if you feel the need. Being your first cycle you should be able to make excellent gains from Test alone.

Ok, cool man, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leewil1 View Post
    Thanks, do you have to do liquid to do 6-7mg or cut up 25mg pills into quarters?
    i´ve only done liquid.
    10mg EOD cut my E2 in half.

Thread Information