ell21406 is offline New Member

optimal PCT For this cycle

Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

How about HCG , Aromasin , Vitamin E? Anything that would help with the PCT, or is this enough?

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    First cycle?

yes.

Also would it be a good idea to not take that 13-15 week time to do nothing. It seems the faster I start PCT the more gains I would keep.

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    Drop dbol . Since its your first cycle if you notice a side effect you won't know which is causing its since you don't know how you'll react to either compound. For prop pct should be used 3 or 4 days after last injection, not sure if it's the same with test e and c so that's something to read up on. Add clomid to pct, 100/100/50/50. Get arimidex in case your gyno prone. HCG will definitely help but not needed if you decide to run just one compound.not sure about the vitamin, have heard of vitamin C being used after cycle but not E, so no comment on that. Read more before you decide to run a cycle.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    If using test c or e go with 18 days after last pin. Your nolva dosage is good, could include clomid too. I would drop dbol too. As the previous poster said have Adex or similar on hand in case estro sides come into play - some use it regardless as a prevention (less/no bloat, etc).
    Go 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

This is all granted you are 'of age', have your diet and training down pat and are aware of the potential consequences.

Good luck

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ell21406
    Also would it be a good idea to not take that 13-15 week time to do nothing. It seems the faster I start PCT the more gains I would keep.
    Not true, you must wait for the additional testosterone to 'leave' your system before you can recover using pct. with the long estered tests such as c or e it will take time for it to break down so wait the 18 days, any earlier will be a waste of pct dru gs at the least

Thread Information