i did a test e/tren a cycle for about 8 weeks. it was my first cycle.
my pct was 500iu's HCG eod for about 2 weeks. 10 shots total. nolva at 40/40/20/20
just stopped using the nolva.
all of this was started just after my last shot (i know shouldve waited 2 weeks because the test stays in the system for an extra 2 weeks or so)
so its been about a month since the cycle ended.
kept most of my gains but here's my worries. and im not sure if this should be posted here so sorry if it shouldnt.

-im kind of lazy to workout most of the time, but i do anyways.
-since the end of my cycle, havent thought about sex much. just recently started getting morning wood and thinking about sex a little more.
-erections arent as hard, it looks completely hard and stiff, but theres a slight softness to it, barely noticeable but i notice it.
-ejaculation comes much faster and right after, it goes limp almost instantly which never used to happen.

i can still get hard when i want to and everything but the sex drive in general is no where near as good.
this is very worrying to me. i noticed since i got off nolva, its been getting slightly better. i really dont know if its psychological.
should i give this more time, because i dont know if im just freaking out too much due to this being my first cycle and i dont know what to expect. any advice would be great.
also, plan on getting blood work in about 2 weeks.