Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

Help: Clen during Pct

Hi guys,
    I am currently in the fourth week of a Tes C only cycle @ 400 mgs a week. I have added Hcg @ 250 iu's twice a week and will be doing this cycle for 12 weeks. After waiting 18 days, I will start pct with L Clom @ 100,100,50,50 and L Nov @ 40,40,20,20. I will do the Hcg right up until 4 days prior to Pct. Cycle is going well.
    Problem is deciding wether to use clen during Pct. I know I have to keep my calories high during Pct but not in love with the idea of the weight turning to flub! Has anyone used Clen during Pct with good succes and what strategy did you use? Do you start the day you start Pct? Is there any benefit to adding Keto to the mix? T3 doesn't sound like something I want to get into, def don't want to lose any muscle.
    I have read that most guys follow a 2 week on 2 week off protocol starting out with 40 mcgs. a day and ramp up there doses 20 mcgs. a day (or until tolerable) with 120 to 140 mcgs. being around the max. (everyone is different). After 14 days they might try an ECA stack or do nothing and then start back at the dosage you left off with previously.
    What else can be done during the two week break seeing how I will be in the 2nd half of my Pct and still eating a high amount of calories. I've read that some guys don't think the ECA stack is worth it.
    Any input would be appreciated, Thank you!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I started a few days before my pct, and things went smoothly, just make sur to keep your cals up.

What are you using for a strategy if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

Hey guys, 153 views and no other input! Anyone else using this effectivly? Thanks.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Clen is great in pct, I used it and still cycling clen.
    Got ripped, great stuff. Just train hard and eat clean with it

Thread Information