Isten i dont know where i shuld have posted this, heres the deal i was on week 9 of test e deca cycle deca 400 test 500 .. So iv fallen on some hard times i got a aggravated battery charge with great bodily harm to a peace officer, so my cars impounded my bail was 100 k ( 10 k to get out but still thats alot of money, so basicaly i blew threw al my savings even had to borow some . ( im 24 almst 25 btw ) so anyway during my time in jail my parents had access to my home, i was only locked up for 3 days before bond, first thing i was thinkin bout was cigarette , bang my girl, pin? No shit.. Well i get out i go home no pins no vials no clomid no nolva no aromasin , i talk to my father and he goes off saying that im a drug addict ima piece of shit and with pleasure he took the vials and smashed them and flushed the pills down... So im siting here ( oh btw i lost one of my two jobs ) so im sittin here its been 2 weeks since i pinned i do not have $ to pay my mortgage or my association even so . Basically i would like to know how bad is this going to be?.. Please dont say you should of or could of done this different. I didnt. Thats why i am where i am . Now i just wana kno whats gona happen, i see alot of acne poppin up, my johnson still works tho.. ? Help ? Brothers? Sisters? Anyone?