e-dog is offline New Member

PCT for a messed up cycle?

I ran a cycle starting in February until July (still going) and it consisted of Cyponate and EQ, then switched to Sustanon and EQ, then finished with Cyponate. The cylce went too long and I think the Sustanon was bad. I started to have some Gyno issues, but a couple of weeks of Letro has seemed to do the trick for that. My question is- what in the hell should I do for PCT? I don't want to bottom out or lose my gains and i also have to be careful about estrogen rebound. I have some Tamidex and I was going to take a testosterone booster (any suggestions?) and run Tamidex at 10 mgs a day for about 90 days. I know I f'd this cycle up, but is there a plan that can get me back on track???

tranceaddict24 is offline New Member
    you said you got some gyno, what were your estradoil levels in your blood work? It was obviously too high but you want to find out where you are at so you can properly dose the PCT and know how long to run it for. You need clomid and nolvadex bro. you can't mess around with PCT, you can cause permanent damage that might not show up now, but 10-15 years from now you could have serious problems. You should never start a cycle unless you have all proper PCT ancillaries ready and by your side so when PCT time comes you are ready. It is the most critical and dangerous part of the cycle.

order some clomid, order some nolvadex, and i personally would get some HCG to blast your balls to get them going again.

Thread Information