Thread: Help?

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member

Help?

I came off a cycle of Test, & Deca with good results about 2 months ago. But I didn't really plan a PCT . I feel great, still strong, diet is tight. But I went for my blood test and my Test level was 24 !!!! But what I can't figure out is I still feel great, tons of energy strength is still there. No breast soreness, nothing!

So my Dr. put me on AndroGel to bring it up. Now I read that that won't really bring my natural Test back up. It will continue to surpress my natural test production. Is it too late for some Clomid and Nova? And I'm kinda confused about the dosage. I see on Ar-r they have liquid, but how much do u take? A teaspoon, tablespoon. From the measurements I read up here, it's like 150 mgs. of Clomid for "X" amount of days, then u cycle it down, etc. I know I was STUPID for not preparing, but I will next time. Thanx for ur help.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a thread, 3 posts down from this one entitled "Shutdown (I need help for recovery)" Dude did pretty much the same thing you did, although he did try a "natural test booster" ONLY as PCT...may as well been nothing. Check that thread out. I think its what you're looking for. Good luck Bro

OOS

Gutetime30 is offline New Member
    ^^^^ exactly! Blast hcg for a week (find a dose you feel comftorable with) or two. Then do the clomid/ nolva protical I have set up (under my post). Get off the HRT (androgel ) and get your body back to normal!

Bless u guys

OK, guys I posted before and u guys told me to look at this thread. I know we're not suppose to give sources, but when I click on HCG , or Clomid or Nova, A link pops up with the product. R these legit.

OK, guys I posted before and u guys told me to look at this thread. I know we're not suppose to give sources, but when I click on HCG , or Clomid or Nova, A link pops up with the product. R these legit.

the nolva/clomid can be purchased via the forum's sponsor, ar-r

Yup. Just ordered it. Now the questions is how do I take it? It's a liquid. And what dosages fro how many days of each. I thought I read it up here some where a while ago. I wish I wrote it down.

Here are the facts of what you've ordered....

- Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL (Nolva) - total volume of container is 50mL. Take 1mL for every 20mg of product your rats need. In other words, there are 50, 20mg per mL doses in that bottle.

- Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL (Clomid) - total volume of container is 70mL. Take 1mL for every 35mg of product your rats need. In other words, there are 70, 35mg per mL doses in that bottle.

If you are in the US, it should come with an oral syringe. If not, you can order from ar-r or pick them up at any pharm.

Dosages and time frame can be found on the same thread I suggested earlier.

Also, there is an entire section devoted to Ar-r and its products on the forum's main page entitled, "QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS" ...it comes highly recommended.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 09-22-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Thanx brother. I appreciate ur help.

Please keep us updated on your progress. I wish you the best and hope it all pans out for you!! Good luck Bro!!

Thread Information