CzechLifter is offline New Member

Help With PCT Please

Hello. I am new here and my name is Kazimir and I am 31 years old. Nice to meet you all. I have been workout for over 6 year now natural. I have taken protein, and creatine. I want to take my game to next level with a prohormone. I did research and I decided with HDROL. I have with me right now, but will not take until I know PCT. Since it is such a mild Prohormone, is a strong pct such as Clomid needed? I talk to a man and he said to take this for pct because it is natural and cheaper. I bought prolab horny goat weed. It has in it with, Niacin, Horny goat weed, meca 4:1 extract, tribulus terrestris, ginkgo biloba, yohimbe. Friend sayd since hdrol is mild this will work for my post therapy. I already have, if i dont have to i would like to avoid ordering clomid. Thank you for advice.

Anyone can help please? I want to start hdrol.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Hello Kazimir!
    I would always use both nolva and clomid for my PCT. It is impossible to recover too quickly or to overshoot your PCT.

That horny goat weed PCT shit doesn't work.

On another note, why don't you do a regular testosterone cycle instead?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What is your intended dosage and length of time? Need more information.

I am started now. I am take 50/50/75/75/75 for hdrol. Than i have the bottle of the hornygoat weed which have 60 capsules. I take 2 a day for 30 days. I think will work according to my friend. Sorry for the English, i have not well. Thank you for replying.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CzechLifter
    I am started now. I am take 50/50/75/75/75 for hdrol. Than i have the bottle of the hornygoat weed which have 60 capsules. I take 2 a day for 30 days. I think will work according to my friend. Sorry for the English, i have not well. Thank you for replying.
    I would just take nolvadex 40mg per day for first two weeks then take 20mg per day for two weeks. Simple, cheap, far less sides. Horny goat weed???..... Really??

the man is very certain will work. I will try. If not work can it be damaging to the body? Bad side effects? I will use nolvadex next time if this time not work.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are definitely going to want to take nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 if you are going to do Hdrol. The Hdrol will shut you down and you will need a solid Serm for Pct not Horny goat weed.

Thread Information