Thread: need advice

giftofhemroids is offline New Member

need advice

I'm 6 ft and 155 lbs (just lost a lot of fat)
    And I plan to be starting a cycle of dianabol only relatively soon
    I've been doing my research and I'm going to do a 6 week cycle
    Before i buy them though I would like some suggestions on the dosage and more importantly the pct cycle
    Suggestions on where to get the pct is greatly appreciated as well as I know websites like arr are good for that

PS this is going to me my first and only cycle ever and I knows I won't keep a lot of the gains but I just lost 20+ pounds and feel too skinny
    Last edited by giftofhemroids; 01-08-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Your goal can be reached with just diet and training. Dbol only cycle is horrible and you're way to young to start. Try some creatine and some good old bulking workouts

snowman is offline Senior Member
    First- Dbol cycle only, is not a good idea.... you need test with it.
    Second- at 155 lb you dont need steroids ... and i understand you just lost a lot of fat, but now try to get some muscle naturally
    third- IF you use Dbol you will gain those 20 pounds, but it will be mostly water retention, then once you are done, you will loose that weight from the dbol cycle.
    fourth and most important- you are ONLY 19 years old, you are to young to use steroids, PLEASE wait, until you are at least 25.....

all you need at your age is food, more food, exercise, sleep, then the next day, do it all over again... you can use some creatine, but that's about it

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Dude listen to the guys above! There was a lot of threads about running Dbol only cycle.

Almost all what you will gain is water and some muscle that you will lose when you get off.

Guys on this forum gained as much as was possible naturally and then started even considering roids.

Hit the nutrition forum, you got som great advise there from a great knowledgeable guys.

EAT EAT EAT and than go to gym and EAT even more and when youll be tired eating go take a nap, that youll have energy to EAT more

Good luck bud!
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 01-08-2013 at 03:40 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

Like the others have said; You need to learn how to eat. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

You need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Thread Information