supernatural28 is offline Junior Member

Liquid vs. tabs? Serms and hcg question.

I'm interested and prefer liquid AI and Serms. AR-R is selling liquid ones..How many bottles of nolva and clomid would be enough for pct? and aromasin during the cycle. I assume 1 bottle should do it?

How many vials of HCG 5000 IU is needed for 12 week cycle? Thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well typically for 1 pct 1 bottle clomi and 1 bottle nolva would be fine. The ai depends on yor cycle length etc but yes 1 bottle is normally more than enough. HCG i like to run 250iu's-2x/week. So 500iu's/week. I run it from cycle start right up to pct.
    Why dont you lay out your cycle with ai and hcg and your pct so we can see what you have in mind.

supernatural28 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Jimmy.

I guess I'll need one bottle of each and two bottles of HCG (5000 iu) since I'll be running it for almost 15 weeks)

I'm not gonna do the cycle anytime soon...But it ll just be a beginner's cycle.. Also planning to use GHRP-6 for a month or two prior to my cycle..Then thinking using it after I end my cycle and pct for appetite boost to help keep the gains..I guess it is a good idea..

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO, this looks pretty straight forward and should be GTG. With the aromasin , it will take about a week for it to come up to proper levels in your system so just keep that in mind. And also be prepared for possibly needing to adjust up which generally begins by going from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5 ED, if needed.

Didn't mean to step on you here Jimmy but I did want to get in on this conversation because I have a question which will benefit the OP as well. Given that aromasin does require ~ a week to become fully active (as opposed to the immediate effects of A-dex) would it be an acceptable technique to front load the aromasin a week ahead of starting a cycle so as to have optimal levels in place when beginning to administer exogenous test?

Thread Information