Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member

Supposed to start PCT in 2 days...Traveling for a few days...Options????

Just finished up a 14 week cycle
    Weeks 1-14 Androphen 275(550mg/wk)
    Weeks 1-10 Tren (300mg/wk)
    I ran AI entire cycle and still running it for the last 2 weeks after last pin.

I am supposed to start PCT this thursday(2 days from now). I will be traveling friday through Monday.
    I am planning on
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20
    Clomid - 70/70/35/35

Sholud I just start now and ok to miss a few days(Dont want to travel with product).
    Or just wait till monday?

Cycle ran good. Some nipple senstivity towards the end but as of today all seems good.
    Thanks

belva is offline Member
    I often travel for work and I found myself in your shoes several times. I don't think it's a problem to wait few more days. but maybe you can wait someone more expert than me to advice you.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Is your PCT liquid form? If so, pour half into a travel size (very small) shampoo bottle. If you travel frequently, you must have a few of these kicking around.

If not, and they are in pill form, put only the amount you require in a Tylenol bottle or some other OTC pain product so they are mixed in. Then pack it with your CHECKED luggage. Its really that simple.

This isn't cocaine or steroids you're traveling with. Ive done it and and forgot i even had it. Dont sweat it, seriously.

Thread Information