DannC is offline New Member

Question When the heck should i start my PCT? :scratch:

So many infos around there on the www ... sometimes your brain start to crash because Y says that, and X says the opposite and the more you search, the more you find that they might be both right and that is really F annoying!

So, i will just ask around and see who gives a nice and good answer

I will start a new cycle.

2100 mg Winstrol Depo
    2250 mg Test E
    - all devided in 6 weeks,the Winstrol equally 50mgED the last week the Test beeing 250mg.

I have 15000UI Pregnyl and enought Tamoxifen for PCT. When should i start taking it? After my last shot? 2 weeks before finishing the cycle...i am very very confused on how to do it...

Thanks in advance for any good advice
    Best of Luck!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DannC
    So many infos around there on the www ... sometimes your brain start to crash because Y says that, and X says the opposite and the more you search, the more you find that they might be both right and that is really F annoying!

So, i will just ask around and see who gives a nice and good answer

I will start a new cycle.

2100 mg Winstrol Depo
    2250 mg Test E
    - all devided in 6 weeks,the Winstrol equally 50mgED the last week the Test beeing 250mg.

I have 15000UI Pregnyl and enought Tamoxifen for PCT. When should i start taking it? After my last shot? 2 weeks before finishing the cycle...i am very very confused on how to do it...

Thanks in advance for any good advice
    Best of Luck!
    Holy smokes... How many cycles have you done? This scares me when I see a cycle this heavy and no suitable knowledge to support it.

Pct will need to be 14 days after last injection. If you don't have clomid, you should get some. If you absolutely refuse to use clomid, it's a bad choice IMHO, but you should at least blast HCG @ 1500iu eod from last injection for 3 weeks.

WTF...170 views and 1 reply? Sucks ass...

Anyway...dude, seriously...is that such a heavy cycle? I saw many heavier ones.
    Winstrol 50mgED and 500 mg Test/week and then lowering the dose, all this for 6 weeks...is that so heavy? I would think heavy is test with Danabol and Anadrol and some crap that pumps you up fast and goes like it comes...

Ok, so the PCT i start 14 days after my last blast but the Pregnyl i start right after? Is that right?

DB1982 is offline Member
    Stats??

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    You need to get your ass to the pct section ASAP and read the stickies it's all there. Hcg is typically used during cycle leading up to pct. it's not usually used during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    Stats??

95kg/ 195cm around 10-11%bf
    Trying to also get leaner by eating right and doing alot of nice cardio besides my weightlifing...
    Last edited by DannC; 03-21-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Enathate ester 14 days after last shot!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DannC View Post
    WTF...170 views and 1 reply? Sucks ass...

Anyway...dude, seriously...is that such a heavy cycle? I saw many heavier ones.
    Winstrol 50mgED and 500 mg Test/week and then lowering the dose, all this for 6 weeks...is that so heavy? I would think heavy is test with Danabol and Anadrol and some crap that pumps you up fast and goes like it comes...

Ok, so the PCT i start 14 days after my last blast but the Pregnyl i start right after? Is that right?
    You're not ready to cycle, not even close.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    you shouldn't be cycling mate if you don't know when your pct starts mate that's basic stuff.

Thread Information