Alman88 is offline New Member

hcg? always mandatory?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and have a question about a cycle I have been planning since my last ended. I have purposely never come close to exceeding 250 mg of test Enanthate on any cycle I have ran; however, I am strongly considering a 500 mg a week test enanthate along with 300 mg of eq. I would like to run this cycle for 12 weeks. I have never ran hcg with any of my cycles and I have always had no problems at all. My question is, is the drastic bump in test going make hcg mandatory. Any feed back would be awesome.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Nope but it won't hurt. You've grown into your dose as well most want to start first cycle @ 800mg lol. Just do the basic protocol and it will only help your recovery.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alman88 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and have a question about a cycle I have been planning since my last ended. I have purposely never come close to exceeding 250 mg of test Enanthate on any cycle I have ran; however, I am strongly considering a 500 mg a week test enanthate along with 300 mg of eq. I would like to run this cycle for 12 weeks. I have never ran hcg with any of my cycles and I have always had no problems at all. My question is, is the drastic bump in test going make hcg mandatory. Any feed back would be awesome.
    hCG is always recommended anytime your HPTA is shutdown. Adding hCG to your cycle will prevent testicular atrophy and promote a smoother transition form on cycle to PCT.

Also, if having children in the future is important to you, hCG should be a part of your cycle.

300mg EQ is useless.

Thread Information