Kelectronic is offline New Member

PCT - Just Clomid?

Hey guys,

Just had a quick question for those of you who are more knowledge about PCT than me. I'm nowhere near the end of my cycle, but just wanted to know for sure what I should plan for the last couple of weeks. I'm actually not on any gear right now, but a prohormone cycle. I was thinking I could just get away with Clomid, do I need a separate AI? Arimidex maybe? I haven't noticed any sides yet, and been on the cycle about 5 weeks now. If you guys could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I dont know much about PH, but if you had to choose only one SERM I would pick NOLVA.

Any reason for nolva over clomid?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelectronic
    Any reason for nolva over clomid?
    Works better and has way less sides IMO!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 ^^^^

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    21 years old and doing a garbage Pro Hormone cycle and you're wondering if you can "get away with" Clomid only for PCT?

Since youre nowhere near the end of your cycle, i would stop now and educate yourself on the potentially irreversible damage you could be doing to your liver. Why you would risk unnecessary liver damage staggers my imagination.

If youre adamant on doing a cycle, please do it responsibly and not recklessly with PH's.

Well, I don't exactly have access to real grade gear. I've also been taking liver support pills throughout the cycle. I understand the risks. The question was about using clomid as a pct for a ph cycle. I'm not on anything harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelectronic View Post
    Well, I don't exactly have access to real grade gear. I've also been taking liver support pills throughout the cycle. I understand the risks. The question was about using clomid as a pct for a ph cycle. I'm not on anything harsh.
    Alright then. At 21, you sound like you have everything under control. I wish i could help you but i was never foolish enough to do a PH cycle and mess with my liver and endocrine system, regardless of whether or not i could find real gear or not.

Good luck.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Alright then. At 21, you sound like you have everything under control. I wish i could help you but i was never foolish enough to do a PH cycle and mess with my liver and endocrine system, regardless of whether or not i could find real gear or not.

Good luck.
    Sometimes people have to learn the hard way. At least you tried MK.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

Good luck.

I see why you were voted most condescending.

I see why you were voted most condescending.
    If your comprehension skills were as astute as your observational skills, this problem wouldn't exist.

Lol. I have an honest question, however. Do you believe that Prohormones are more harmful to your liver than orals?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelectronic
    Lol. I have an honest question, however. Do you believe that Prohormones are more harmful to your liver than orals?
    Aren't prohormones oral? I'd argue they are just as bad to your overall health.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Aren't prohormones oral? I'd argue they are just as bad to your overall health.

MuscleInk
    I was JUST writing that! But i deleted it..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

I was JUST writing that! But i deleted it..lol
    Didn't want you to be accused of being condescending again!

OP, go to Pubmed and search prohormones and risks. Pubmed is where scientists and the medical community at large, publish scientific articles that are reviewed and critiqued (exhaustively, I might add) before they are accepted for publication.

You'll find plenty to read about the health risks and lack of efficacy among prohormones.

MuscleInk

Dude, listen up. Some of these PH's today are way more dangerous and cause more stress than your typical Dbol , Tbol, Var, Winny...ect.

Have you ever seen a guy after ONLY 2 wks of M1T? Its horrible. All bloated up and moon faced with BP skyrocketing, shaky hands, constant runny nose, unusually and unhealthy fast growth, cardiovascular complications, and "stabbing pain" in the liver..not to mention his liver must doing back flips.

I would seriously reconsider any future ideas to running anymore PH cycles.

I have already decided against doing another cycle. Currently, I do not experience any of these symptoms. I'm actually doing fine, but only noticing strength gains off of them. Like I said though, these aren't prohormones off the internet that other people recommend, it's a proprietary compound that a local supplement store sells. I could post the ingredients if it made a difference. Anyways though, I didn't realize that some PH's were worse on your liver than say Dbol or other oral steroids . That's all I was asking.

Thread Information