dr. triceps is offline New Member

When to start hcg blast?

I'm approaching the end of my cycle of test-e. The last pin I did was on wednesday. I haven't pinned since and I plan on blasting hcg at 500iu/day for 10 days tomorrow. Should I start my hcg blast tomorrow or should I pin tomorrow instead and start my hcg blast on tuesday? I only pinned 200mg of test-e on Wednesday btw.

Thanks guys

jrod04 is offline Junior Member
    Why do you keep making new threads about the exact same thing? You've already gotten lots of advice in your other posts. I told you to use Dr scallys protocol if you were worried, tone down the hcg a little if you think it's intense. Now your asking about 500iu ed?? Look at the sticky pct Q&A with swifto, read post 33.

This post was regarding skipping an extra pin, if at all that would help the hcg . I learned that hcg can still stimulate the LH even with exogenous T in your system. So that is irrelevant. What I am confused on is whether it works better when you have less ester in your system or whether you have the full ester? Do you know the answer to that question?

It doesn't matter anymore because I pinned on monday and started my hcg today at 1000 ius eod for 10 days. A lot of people have had success with that protocol. It shouldn't desensitize my leydig cells and I will get BW the day after my last hcg pin. Then I'll wait 4 days and start clomid and nolva. Next time I will use hcg on cycle to avoid this. I will take a look at that sticky.

To answer your question, yes hcg stimulates better with little or no exogenous ester left in your system. Remember about the negative feed back loop. Are you running an Ai with the hcg? That amount of hcg with skyrocket your estrogen. It is preferred to run the nolva and clomid during the hcg with that dose, the nolva helps prevent desensitization according to Dr. Sally. I have had success running it like that anyways.

Yes Im running aromasin at 12.5 mg eod. So you think I should run say 10 mg eod (days i take 1000 iu hcg ) of nolvadex ?

You've had success with the swifto protocol for blasting?

Yes I have it works fine for a mild cycle. Of course it is far better to run hcg during your cycle, but it does work if you haven't. I think aromison should be 10mg e3d, don't quote me on that but maybe do some quick research cuz crushing your e2 is bad as well.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. triceps View Post
    I'm approaching the end of my cycle of test-e. The last pin I did was on wednesday. I haven't pinned since and I plan on blasting hcg at 500iu/day for 10 days tomorrow. Should I start my hcg blast tomorrow or should I pin tomorrow instead and start my hcg blast on tuesday? I only pinned 200mg of test-e on Wednesday btw.

Thanks guys
    Let us know how that works. Seriously.

And yes, your chosen AI should be dosed 12.5 ED.

I'll be getting bloods on friday through private md labs so should post results soon.

Thread Information