lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member

Why do all the guys at EF recc DAA power chews and all those other garbage supps...

for PCT?

I have a few buddies that go there and they're brainwashed by them, thinking that nolva is useless and pretty much relying on supps for PCT. Now I'm no expert, I do enough reading to know what's good and what's not, but when it comes down to the exact science of everything, I'm still learning. Can anyone help me to convince them that clomid (at over 25 mg which is how much they use for the entire PCT regiment) + nolva/torem is better than all the garbage supps they're taking. I don't wanna see these guys end up with all kinds of problems down the road, but they're too brainwashed already for me to convince them otherwise (even though the guys at EF are clearly being paid to recc this shit and probably don't even use it themselves). Any articles/input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any insight on this? I'm sure some of you have been on there and seen all their goofy PCT reccs

DAA Power Chews
    Forma (or whatever it's called)
    Unleashed and post cycle

lol seems like a giant scam. I feel like the people who advertise that stuff are probably making a killing off selling it and in the mean time ruining tons of innocent guys HPTAs simply cause they got tricked into the marketing gimmick.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeofdefiance
    Any insight on this? I'm sure some of you have been on there and seen all their goofy PCT reccs

DAA Power Chews
    Forma (or whatever it's called)
    Unleashed and post cycle

lol seems like a giant scam. I feel like the people who advertise that stuff are probably making a killing off selling it and in the mean time ruining tons of innocent guys HPTAs simply cause they got tricked into the marketing gimmick.
    The proper PCT on the EF board is;
    Last edited by testluva; 04-17-2013 at 02:56 AM.

I'll just stick to the tried and true, clomid + nolva/torem, which I'm sure works better than that list of overpriced shit.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeofdefiance
    I'll just stick to the tried and true, clomid + nolva/torem, which I'm sure works better than that list of overpriced shit.
    Yes i agree with you bro. It got to ridiculous with all there sales stunts. That's why I'm only on this board now. Everything recommended was only to push Supps and make their commission.

Thread Information