pittbull85 is offline New Member

Looking for info on the best pct after tren/test cycle

I'm running a 300 mg/ wk tren hex and 500 mg/ wk test e 10 week cycle. I have a hcg kit (10, 5000 iu vials) 50 clomid 50 mg and 50 nolva 20 mg. On cycle I've been taking liquid prami .2-.25 ml ed and adex .25 eod. So my question is when should I stop the prami and adex and what would be the best schedule to run the hcg clomid and nolva, what doses of each and if I even need to run all three.? BIG thanks for any help I could get on the subject!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    hCG 2/wk @ 250iu.

PCT;

Clomid 75/50/50/50 <---- if using tabs, 100mg first wk is fine.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Stop Prami and Adex a wk after last pin of Test E.

pittbull85 is offline New Member
    Thanks bro.. I've gotten awesome results from this cycle so far. Super increases in strength and good lean muscle mass. I started getting a little bloated around week 4 but other than that the prami and adex have kept the sides at bay and I've been training like a freak and eating like a horse.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbull85 View Post
    Thanks bro.. I've gotten awesome results from this cycle so far. Super increases in strength and good lean muscle mass. I started getting a little bloated around week 4 but other than that the prami and adex have kept the sides at bay and I've been training like a freak and eating like a horse.
    Sounds like your dialed in. Good luck man!

Thread Information