BluPhin is offline Associate Member

Advice Please: 2013 version of pct and hcg protocol

After reading through most of the old through current information in this section of the forum, I am still unclear on PCT and HCG protocol.

I have been taking 2 x 500iu's of hcg (Saturday & Sunday) every week while on 12 week test c cycle. In addition to this, I have been taking 2 x 1.2mg of anastrozole (Tuesday & Friday) every week.

After final test c inject, the plan was to take 1000iu of hcg per day for 11 days. Then start 2 x 51mg clomid (12 hour interval) per day for 15 days.

However, the more I read on this topic, the more opinions and options cast doubt on my plan. Is there a 2013 version of PCT/HCG protocol?
    Last edited by BluPhin; 04-09-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Let me re-phrase the question:
    What is the PCT/HCG protocol?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    These are my suggestions.

hCG 250iu 2/wk

Clomid 75/50/50/50 <---- if using tabs, 100mg first wk is fine.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

so hcg 250iu per day for 2 weeks and clomid and nolva (varying dosages) everyday for 4 weeks?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    some people think blast after cycle for few days at big doses is very good and helps recovery big time
    i have some friends who recovered and got to baseline levels 1-2 weeks after pct and started cycling again and they always blasted
    but alot of people dont like it
    you can try both ways and see whats best for u . whatever u do make sure to take hcg while on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    some people think blast after cycle for few days at big doses is very good and helps recovery big time
    i have some friends who recovered and got to baseline levels 1-2 weeks after pct and started cycling again and they always blasted
    you can try both ways and see whats best for u . whatever u do make sure to take hcg while on cycle
    Thanks for feedback. What is blast? I'm relatively new to gear and this forum, so I don't know all terminology yet.

jrlabat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    Only 2 week pct ? Did they make gains when going back on ?

Thread Information