brazuka is offline Associate Member

Can you start pct 10 days after last injections on test e?

14 days is recommended so it clears off of your system but would starting PCT 10 days after last injection have negative effects as opposed to starting 2 weeks after last injection? Thanks

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    14 days is recommended so it clears off of your system but would starting PCT 10 days after last injection have negative effects as opposed to starting 2 weeks after last injection? Thanks
    Are you on test e?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You could buy why do you want to? You want most of the exogenous testosterone out of your body before starting pct. you body's endocrine system likely will not start to function till its out so I don't see much benefit in starting early

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Spot on jim

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You could buy why do you want to? You want most of the exogenous testosterone out of your body before starting pct. you body's endocrine system likely will not start to function till its out so I don't see much benefit in starting early
    I've always thought that it would be better to start PCT shortly after your last injection as this way by the time testosterone levels drop to normal levels, you already have stable levels of tamoxifen or clomid and won't need a loading dose. Also it should decrease the time period of feeling sluggish/depressed/etc from low T levels while waiting for SERM levels to build up.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc

I've always thought that it would be better to start PCT shortly after your last injection as this way by the time testosterone levels drop to normal levels, you already have stable levels of tamoxifen or clomid and won't need a loading dose. Also it should decrease the time period of feeling sluggish/depressed/etc from low T levels while waiting for SERM levels to build up.
    Why would it decrease the period of feeling sluggish? You feel sluggish because of lower t and higher e right? Honestly if you are running hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct it should be much much easier. Again I don't think it would hurt to start the pct meds early but I still think you want your pct to run for at least 4 weeks from 14 days of the last injection of test

Again I don't think it would hurt to start the pct meds early but I still think you want your pct to run for at least 4 weeks from 14 days of the last injection of test
    100% agreed

Why would it decrease the period of feeling sluggish? You feel sluggish because of lower t and higher e right? Honestly if you are running hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct it should be much much easier.
    Bc as your T levels drop to levels causing these symptoms, you will already have stable and elevated SERM levels to minimize the drop in T.

Bc as your T levels drop to levels causing these symptoms, you will already have stable and elevated SERM levels to minimize the drop in T.
    Yeah I mean I get that but lh is one of the fastest things to rebound post cycle. Testicular function is another story so that's why I am such an advocate of running hcg during the cycle. The serms also do help prevent gyno during pct. I guess it wouldn't hurt to start early. So to the op I think we agree it won't hurt to start at day 10
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 05-29-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Yeah I mean I get that but lh is one of the fastest things to rebound post cycle. Testicular function is another story so that's why I am such an advocate of running hcg during the cycle. The serms also do help prevent gyno during pct. I guess it wouldn't hurt to start early
    Hcg is def a must on cycle and I think (edited) we all agree on that. I like an hcg blast at the beginning of PCT in addition to on cycle hcg. I know many ppl don't and I understand why (although I don't fully agree).
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 05-29-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Hcg is def a must on cycle and I Robb we all agree on that. I like an hcg blast at the beginning of PCT in addition to on cycle hcg. I know many ppl don't and I understand why (although I don't fully agree).
    ^^^ agreed

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies guys I guess I'm going to wait the full 14 days before I begin my PCT. My question to this was because I guess as the exogenous test is being cleared out my hormones are all over the place and I've been getting a little tiny bit oily in my face which has caused a little bit of acne not too much though... just a little spot here and there or so. In the past I had crazy oily skin it was really bad but I was put on accutane and skin has been almost perfect ever since. Even while on cycle. So I was just wondering guys if it would help to speed it up but i know now and got the answer i was looking for thabnks. i hate the feeling of an oily face!! It isn't too bad right now though so I'll be ok
    Last edited by brazuka; 05-29-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information