Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Trenbolone.

TxJHx is offline New Member

Trenbolone.

I have a question.

If you ran Tren Ace at 50mg ED for 5 weeks, with only dostinex ( cabergoline ) and used a PCT such as nolvadex . How significant would your gains be?

Another question.

I realize that tren significantly lowers if not shut down natural test. Is it necessary to run test with it or could you use an alternative test booster? I'm just wondering if there is a cheaper alternative to test. Thanks in advance.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Test is dirt cheap. I have many vitamin supplements that cost more over the same time frame mg for mg. Its wise to include test as the base for all cycles.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    First who are you. Second what are your stats, and how long have you been training. Next why are you thinking about doing steroids when your body at age 18 is not mature enough. Do you have a clue as to what you are getting into especially with Tren . You know anything about what happens to the young kids that do steroids. If you don't then I suggest you read up on the sticky's as you came in and also read the young and steroids. ...crazy mike

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJHx
    I have a question.

If you ran Tren Ace at 50mg ED for 5 weeks, with only dostinex ( cabergoline ) and used a PCT such as nolvadex . How significant would your gains be?

Another question.

I realize that tren significantly lowers if not shut down natural test. Is it necessary to run test with it or could you use an alternative test booster? I'm just wondering if there is a cheaper alternative to test. Thanks in advance.
    This is not a good idea at all. Read the stickys beginner cycles, cycles and the young and spend the next few years researching. The nutrition forum is a good place to start as well
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

Thread Information