Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drake4243

Thread: My nuts on test E are better than ever. Still need hcg?

Leez is offline New Member

My nuts on test E are better than ever. Still need hcg?

Like the title says. My balls are fine, they're hanging I'm shooting loads, and my sex drive is super high , my girlfriend sometimes gets pissed because ill be bugging her for sex and a bj all day.

I got clomid and nolva for pct. and I know many users recommend hcg , but I've been reading , and I personally rather not blast My leydig, when not needed.

My cycle is 14 weeks test E.
    26 yrs old.
    197 lbs
    17% bf approx.
    5'11

Any opinions?

Rase is offline New Member
    Are you controlling your estrogen on-cycle?

Edit: hCG is usually recommended but if you don't want to use it then don't. It can only help recover from your cycle and keep more gains though.
    Last edited by Rase; 07-12-2013 at 11:49 PM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Are you controlling your estrogen on-cycle?

Edit: hCG is usually recommended but if you don't want to use it then don't. It can only help recover from your cycle and keep more gains though.

Estrogen and controlling it has zero to do with hcg and its intended uses. It is always recommend.

OP, you say you don't wanna blast your leydig, but exogenous test will shut down LH production. Hcg will mimic LH production, thereby keeping your balls from being "blasted" by the super high levels of test, making pct much easier. Not using HCG on cycle will lead to the testes shutting down, atrophy, pain and a much more difficult recovery as opposed to just using hcg. Its cheap and effective. Makes ZERO sense not to use it.

Rase is offline New Member
    My friend, I was asking him if he was controlling estrogen during his cycle. I didn't say that hCG had anything to do with estrogen - I'm aware of its uses.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Yes HCG is still needed if they feel even better than normal with some HCG you will turn into superman, think of it that way, protect your nuts buddy why would you not want to.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Thread Information