shouldersboom1979 is offline New Member

PCT Confusion - too many meds!!!!

Guys,

Im in need of your help.

Ive been on a long cycle, please dont flame me, im here for PCT support please. I know its a long old cycle. I have been taking 350mg test Cyp & 350mg test enanthate per week, 150mg Masteron prop EOD. I started my cycle with 6 weeks of 50mg per day dbol . I am needing a break ( clearly by now ) so I am looking to sort my PCT in prep for September.

I have got Proviron . Nolva, Dostinex, HCG and Clomid.

Could somebody give me an idea of how i can incorprate these effectively into my PCT. I would ideally like to stick with the dostinex, Ive had a small issue of Gyno which i want to attempt to reduce if even a little.

Cheers guys, any help with the PCT would be very much appreciated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please list your full cycle, with all compounds, including timings. Interested to see how long is long?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

6 months cycle. ( seven by the time i start PCT ) Test Cyp & Enanthate split into two shot per week 175mg of each ( mon and friday ) 150mg Mast prop Every other day. mon, wed, fri and so on.
    Ive used occasional Nolva to sooth itching now and then and that about it. hope that helps. any PCT advice would be great

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldersboom1979
    6 months cycle. ( seven by the time i start PCT ) Test Cyp & Enanthate split into two shot per week 175mg of each ( mon and friday ) 150mg Mast prop Every other day. mon, wed, fri and so on.
    Ive used occasional Nolva to sooth itching now and then and that about it. hope that helps. any PCT advice would be great
    Why would you run such a long cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Why would you run such a long cycle?
    Seems to be the trend at my Gym. In comparison to many around me thats a relatively short cycle. But I dont want to get drawn into talking about that.

Would really appreciate some support Re PCT.

Oh and my mistake for putting Dostinex. I meant Letro.

Hcg needs to be run during your cycle not during pct as it will suppress lh production. How much longer is your cycle?

Im running until first week in September.
    Ive just read so many different ideas on PCT its confused me. I know after a long cycle im gonna be shut down to hell, wanna do the best i can to back

What id usually do is run HCG 500iu per day for the last 3 weeks of my cycle then clomid 100mg & Nolva 40mg Week 1, then week 2 - 4 taper down to Clomid 50mg and Nolva 20mg.

Cheers buddy

Im running until first week in September.
    Ive just read so many different ideas on PCT its confused me. I know after a long cycle im gonna be shut down to hell, wanna do the best i can to back

What id usually do is run HCG 500iu per day for the last 3 weeks of my cycle then clomid 100mg & Nolva 40mg Week 1, then week 2 - 4 taper down to Clomid 50mg and Nolva 20mg.

Cheers buddy
    Run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct. I suggest a more aggressive pct after being on that long. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20. Hopefully you have been running an AI to keep e in check. Discontinue your AI right when you start your pct meds as well

Mate your a diamond.
    thats the sort of info ive been after, perfect. I have been taking Anastrazole during cycle. so am i right in assuming that i should leave the letro well alone?

cheers for your help

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldersboom1979 View Post
    Guys,

Im in need of your help.

Ive been on a long cycle, please dont flame me, im here for PCT support please. I know its a long old cycle. I have been taking 350mg test Cyp & 350mg test enanthate per week, 150mg Masteron prop EOD. I started my cycle with 6 weeks of 50mg per day dbol . I am needing a break ( clearly by now ) so I am looking to sort my PCT in prep for September.

I have got Proviron . Nolva, Dostinex, HCG and Clomid.

Could somebody give me an idea of how i can incorprate these effectively into my PCT. I would ideally like to stick with the dostinex, Ive had a small issue of Gyno which i want to attempt to reduce if even a little.

Cheers guys, any help with the PCT would be very much appreciated.
    PCT> CLomid and Tamox
    PCT:
    4 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg Tamox ed

DONE AND SIMPLE!

use HCG the last 4-5 weeks leading up to BUT NOT into PCT at about 500iu 2X a week, if you want to use HCG for soem extra help

Quote Originally Posted by shouldersboom1979 View Post
    Mate your a diamond.
    thats the sort of info ive been after, perfect. I have been taking Anastrazole during cycle. so am i right in assuming that i should leave the letro well alone?

cheers for your help
    only use one AI. I like letro, but would not use 2 or 3 AI's at the same time, that is just silly. up the dose of one IF you really needed to.

Mate your a diamond.

cheers for your help
    Correct you would only use letro if you are reversing gyno or needed a stronger AI.

Correct you would only use letro if you are reversing gyno or needed a stronger AI.
    Ah yes but i do have a small issue with Gyno, How does that change my PCT? cheers for your help

Ah yes but i do have a small issue with Gyno, How does that change my PCT? cheers for your help
    Really it doesn't. You should get it under control before you start pct. do you have gyno now?

ever so slightly, pea sized under the nipple. should i add it in now as my cycle comes to a close? then stop it once PCT is underway?

thanks for your time in answering my questions.

ever so slightly, pea sized under the nipple. should i add it in now as my cycle comes to a close? then stop it once PCT is underway?

thanks for your time in answering my questions.
    Add 10mg of nolvadex now to your current protocol and then run the pct as we discussed earlier

consider it done.

Thankyou again :-)

I use Letro as my main AI on cycle, no issue with it if you know how to use letro. so i do not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop

I use Letro as my main AI on cycle, no issue with it if you know how to use letro. so i do not agree.
    I get what you are saying.... Letro is fine if you know how to use it but wouldn't you agree that you can crush your estrogen with it if you use to much?

Thread Information