Hey i will have finished my cycle at the end of this week, I have a strong pct planned including nolva, clomid and proviron .

I will also be using peptides, I have 5x 5mg ghrp-2 and 3x 5mg- cjc.
I was going to do 100mcg ghrp and 50mcg cjc morning, afternoon, and pre bed.

I have a number of questions regarding this if someone could please help.

1) is that dose sufficient, is a 2:1 ratio ok or should i be running 100mg each?

2) how much bac water should i add to each vial? Am i right in saying 2ml in each? Im using 1ml pins so 100mg ghrp would be up to the second line on the pin and the cjc up to the first line 0.02ml? So barely any liquid what so ever not even up to 0.10ml on the pin?

3) once you add the bac water to the peptides do you then store it in the fridge and withdraw from that? and can you pre load pins for the day/next day?

4)i cant do a shot pwo so is afternoon ok?

5) iv been running hcg throughout my cycle at 1000iu per week (finished cycle with test p and anavar ) and have 2000iu left when and how should i use the hcg and when should i stop?

Been dreading coming of for sometime and would greatly appreciate any help and any extra advice in regards to pct as my job is a personal trainer and model so losing my gains would be disastrous! thanks again guys